Chapter 091 - 095

Chapter 91: This PK lineup is even scarier than the global finals!

On the way back, Lin Duyi happened to meet Lu Xiulian, the next interviewee.

He was probably a little guilty, and when they met, his footsteps stopped for a while.

When he was about to step away, he was suddenly pulled by the other party.

Lin Duyi could feel the curious gaze of the staff next to him.

I don't know what this flower butterfly is playing with, so he looked up and asked, "What's wrong?"

Lu Xiulian looked at him with a smile, raised his eyebrows, and spit out two words in a playful tone: "Slipped?"

Lin Duyi: "."

During the interview just now, I just thought of an answer to casually perfunctory, and I really did not consider the situation of being caught on the spot by the party concerned.

You don't need to ask to know, this person is obviously idle and bored, and he also watched the live interview.

The sight of the staff next to the gossip is more clear.

After a while, Lin Duyi cleared his throat and said with a sullen expression, "Yes, you know I slipped."

Lu Xiulian also noticed Lin Duyi's position in the corner of his eyes, and controlled the smile that rose from the corner of his mouth: "En, I know. Then I'll be interviewed first, and I'll discuss this with you later."

Lin Duyi also knew that there were outsiders present, and Lu Xiulian didn't want to pursue it too much. Hearing this sentence, he started again.

Then, just as they passed by, a soft voice brushed past his ears, a volume that only the two of them could hear: "Wait for me, little liar."

The tendency of his ears burning completely made Lin Duyi walk a little faster.

It was not until he returned to the corner of the training room's corridor that he couldn't help but reach out and rub it twice to try to cool down.

I muttered silently in my heart: How come he is a little liar, they clearly agreed that they would not be exposed to the public for the time being.

But now, Lin Duyi is more concerned about the situation in the training room than this kind of back-and-forth.

After all, since Lu Xiulian already knows, does that mean...

After I was mentally prepared, the moment I pushed the door and went in, Pang Ming's voice sounded without any accident: "ONE, come over and tell me clearly, when did I forward this kind of gossip to you?! It's better now, a bunch of Netizens ran to me and asked me if I was a CP fan, help! You scumbag want to harm me!"

Chi Guan patted him on the shoulder soothingly beside him: "It's just a matter of going into the pit to have a CP, there's nothing wrong with it."

Pang Ming didn't take this set at all: "Why is there nothing wrong? I am a dignified seven-footed man, and ONE's brother was recognized as the royal jungler in the past, but now I am reduced to wanting to eat other people's CP? Do you think my fat man can stand up? It's not tall enough, you still think I can't swing a knife!"

Chi Guan looked at Lin Duyi innocently, and shrugged: "You see, I can't persuade him."

Lin Duyi: "."

Are you persuading? Obviously just adding fuel to the fire!

Lin Duyi silently looked at Pang Ming's obviously very angry expression, and after thinking about it, he finally chose to put it on the spot: "Is there a possibility that you did forward it to me, and then forgot?"