Chapter 051 - 055

Chapter 51: The live broadcast appeared, and this time it was really exposed.

At the end of the regular season, the teams qualified for the playoffs according to their rankings are UTO, MGD, ZHE, KOY, WEN, AMM, RO and M6.

In addition to KOY, a well-deserved dark horse team, only M6 is an emerging team that has just emerged in the first two seasons. The other six playoff spots are still firmly won by veteran teams, and there is not much upset.

The official "Achieving the Peak" league soon announced the group list for the playoffs.

As in previous editions, the teams ranked first, fourth, fifth, and eighth in the regular season are divided into Group A, and the teams ranked second, third, sixth, and seventh are placed in Group B.

After the official start of the competition, the two groups will compete in the form of a BO5 bubbling match within the group. According to the ranking of the regular season, the last two teams will take the lead in the competition, and the winner will advance to the next round of competition, and so on.

After the bubbling round is over, the winners of the last rounds of the A and B groups can get the tickets to the S7 finals.

KOY ranked fourth in the regular season winning points, which means that he was assigned to Group A along with UTO, WEN and M6.

After the eighth-ranked M6 and fifth-ranked WEN finish the first round of the regular season, the winner will become their first opponent in the playoffs.

But it is clear that in Group A, UTO, the most powerful team ranked first in the regular season, is undoubtedly their biggest stumbling block to the finals.

It is precisely because of this that Wei Yinian focused his next training plan on the tactical arrangement for UTO.

During the adjustment of the training lineup and items, he finally found out his conscience and gave the KOY people a few days off.

Several members of the KOY team are basically locals, so they all chose to go home after a rare rest.

As for Lin Duyi, he has always been a free man, and his family has been abroad all year round. Whether he is on vacation or not has little impact on him. As a result, he was left in the lively dormitory of the KOY base, and Lu Xiulian, who had no plans to go home.

However, with Lin Duyi's extremely regular schedule, every time he opens his eyes, he has almost determined the rhythm of this day's comfortable and leisurely life.

Going to bed on time in the evening, getting up on time to wash up again in the morning, and when Lin Duyi ran back in the morning to finish breakfast, he happened to meet Brother Fei who was walking towards the dormitory, and when he saw him from a distance, he started waving actively. Greetings: "Good morning ONE! Are you free, I have something to do here, can you help me get this information to the Army?"

"Okay." Lin Duyi glanced at the heavy folder when he took it.

"Thank you." Brother Fei noticed his gaze and explained with a smile, "This is a new recruiting plan that has just been drawn up. We were only a new team that just entered the league, and now we have entered the playoffs. Now, we can't have only five players, right? I discussed it with Coach Wei before, and he also felt that he should find a few substitutes. Someone is on top, don't you think?"

Lin Duyi felt that Brother Fei's last sentence "is it?" was a bit strange. When he looked up, he noticed the other party's gaze that was firmly locked on him, and finally understood what the man was thinking.

So he gave a slight smile: "Manager Fei, you don't need to explain so much to me. Give me the stuff. When Lu Xiulian wakes up, I'll send it to you."

A fluttering sentence, the attitude of rejection is self-evident.