Chapter 086 - 090

Chapter 86: Straight Guy Quotes: Drink, more, hot, water.

After Lu Xiulian waited for Lin Duyi to fall asleep, he went to Wei Yinian and asked for a leave.

Unexpectedly, when he entered the training hall again, he found out that the news of Lin Duyi's cold had spread in an instant.

Lu Xiulian somewhat admired the sensitivity of these people: "...Where did you find the news?"

"Do you still need to ask about this? Someone saw it when you went to the infirmary in front of you, and when you went to the restaurant to eat in the back, you still had medicine in your hand! God ONE seems to be in a somewhat bad state, and you can see it at a glance. Come out." Tang Ze was very concerned, and wanted to stretch out his tentative feet, "So how is the situation, this is a leave of absence? What about the training preparations in the future? Shouldn't we hurry up and see him now?"

Before he could even take a step, Lu Xiulian dragged him back with his collar: "You are too noisy, Lin Duyi just fell asleep, don't disturb him."

Tang Ze was dragged to the point of choking. After loosening his collar and taking a breath, he frowned and glanced over: "Although sleeping patients should not be disturbed... But Captain, your tone of voice as a guardian of God ONE is what happened?"

Lu Xiulian raised his eyebrows and answered without any burden of thought: "I and Lin Duyi are roommates and live together. What happened to being a guardian? Do you have any opinions?"

As soon as Tang Ze's chatterbox was opened, he was always eloquent, and that's where the nickname "Tang Monk" came from.

But even if he talks as much as he does, he is a little bit at a loss at this time.

Damn it, what's with the arrogance of this villain?

Lu Xiulian ignored Tang Ze's anger but dared not to speak, and directly changed the subject: "As for the training that follows, you don't need to worry about it. In comparison, you probably need to consider your own situation more."

"Speaking of which, you just came over from Coach Wei?"

Chi Guan caught the meaning of the words and looked up, "Is there a training plan for the next stage?"

Lu Xiulian glanced at the figure walking in at the door, and smiled noncommittally: "Isn't this coming, listen to my announcement?"

Others obviously noticed the arrival of the coaching staff, and the surroundings suddenly fell silent.

The grouping situation of the third stage was put on the big screen, and it immediately caused a lot of discussion.

As for the announcement of a part of the list today, everyone has already thought about it, but although Wei Yinian also briefly introduced it, when the list of the A and B grouping modes is displayed, they still can't help but be surprised.

Unlike the previous two stages, there are only two groups left on the entire page at this time.

Group A —

Side laner: Han Xinjue Team;
Mid laner: Lin Duyi TheONE;
Jungler: (to be determined);
Shooter: Wen Yan EYE;
Support: Chi Guan CHI.

Group B —

Side laner: (to be determined);
Mid laner: Lin Duyi TheONE;
Jungle: Lu Xiulian No2;
Shooter: Zhong Jingsheng Deity;
Support: Chi Guan CHI.

"So, the current situation is like this." Wei Yinian naturally felt the discussion in the training room, and answered directly, "First of all, congratulations to the players already on the list, it is considered that the seat of the national team player has been locked in advance. And In the next final stage of selection, our coaching staff will screen out the second batch of shortlists to fill those vacant positions."