Chapter 101 - 105

Chapter 101: Save his dog's life for charity?

There are many fast-moving people who quickly searched for relevant content.

If you usually look at the content of trash talk and provocative content in the competition circle, everyone often has the mentality of purely eating melons. But this time, TheONE is going out on behalf of the country anyway, and his existence itself has already symbolized the honor of the country. Being provoked by such a grand tweet, in another way, is undoubtedly hitting the faces of all domestic e-sports fans.

Simply substituting in it is already angry.

Originally, when the professional league competed for the world championship trophy, the relationship between the China Division and the North American Division was purely in a competitor relationship, and it has never been so friendly. Being guided by this episode at this time suddenly reminded everyone of the sluggish e-sports environment under the jungler in North America and other divisions in the past few years, and the perennial grievances were immediately drawn out.

And the most direct way to vent is naturally to put all these accounts on this July who loves to pretend.

As a result, many old e-sports fans directly broke out the hand speed that gamers are proud of, and they went over the wall to leave messages under July's Twitter, and scolded the party who was still playing the preliminaries.

Among them, the most used ridicule is undoubtedly the heroic deeds of the sniping in China at that time.

Moreover, many people also discovered a very interesting phenomenon after understanding the ins and outs.

The two heroes locked in this game are exactly the same as the sniping game at that time, Ruler of Hell vs Scarlet Fury, but the two operators just switched positions.

If July still had not enough for three BAN positions, he deliberately robbed BAN to take down the Ruler of Hell, a mage hero who has a shadow in his heart, then Lin Duyi took advantage of the ter in his hand and took a hand of Scarlet Fury. It is inevitable that people think that this is trying to use this opportunity to deliberately teach the other person to be a human being.

Wasn't your Scarlet Fury exploded by me with the Ruler of Hell?

So this time, let me tell you how this hero plays.

[TheONE can handle this person, and he really beats him when he has the face.]

[I am so happy, I beg the director not to change the scene, let me watch this scumbag feast.]

[I watched the Huafu sniping game, July was completely defeated by TheONE with the Hell Ruler. If you still can’t beat this game after changing positions, just quit the e-sports circle!]

[Indeed...but it also depends on whether he is thick-skinned or not. Anyway, if it were me, I would definitely have no face to continue messing around.]

[Is there a big boss to analyze a wave, can this Scarlet Fury be used to fight the Ruler of Hell?]

The official commentator noticed the content of the barrage and gave the answer directly: "Scarlet Fury is a more potent hero, and if you want to beat the Ruler of Hell, you can definitely beat it. TheONE's choice of this hand is not too big a problem, it depends on the process of operation."

Netizens rejoiced again: [Understood, it's not a hero's problem, it depends on whether the operator has a hand, right?]

The official commentary took a terrifying sentence: "Okay, it seems that with the current situation, everyone is very concerned about whether the two sides have hands."