Chapter 106 - 110

Chapter 106: "Looking forward to a civil war."

Entering the intermission time, the corner of the screen of the live broadcast interface displayed the detailed data of the game just now.

The picture in the center follows the footage of the live camera and begins to capture the backstage footage at this time.

At this time, the lens flashed, and when it was lit again, the cameraman had perfectly locked the lens on the two figures.

It was Lin Duyi, who had just finished the game, and Lu Xiulian, who was about to play in the next game.

So e-sports fans all over the country watched as Lin Duyi took the thermos cup from Lu Xiulian's hand, couldn't understand what was said, and then looked up and took a sip.

Netizens in the live broadcast room: "!!!"

The barrage instantly rolled up explosively...

[Is it my illusion, which station is No2 going to, he looks like a little daughter-in-law waiting for her husband to return at the entrance of the village!]

[This laugh, the team's flowers are as beautiful as flowers, and the metaphor is also very appropriate.]

[I was wrong, I shouldn't have been drinking this little fanboy Green for a second, how can wild flowers have the fragrance of flowers.]

[Is No2 holding the thermos cup for TheONE all the time? He's really very considerate.]

[Unique CP is real! Raise the banner of TheONE No2! ! !]

[The water in the thermos should be warm, right? He's really kind.]

In just a short time, the attention caused by the interview session just now was completely transferred to the past.

The picture of the two standing side by side can be described as extremely harmonious.

After a very comfortable exchange, he was probably paying attention to the start time of the next game when he saw Lu Xiulian looking down at his phone.

Then Lin Duyi paused for a moment while drinking water. Looking back, he noticed the position of the camera at a glance, and waved at the camera from a distance.

[Ahhh! God ONE is smiling at me!]

[ONE is awesome, reach the semi-finals, and then reach the finals!]

[The Chinese team rushes to the duck!]

Before Lu Xiulian could enjoy the carnival content of CP fans on the barrage in the live broadcast room, he could not help but frown when he saw the momentum of all the content turning around.

He put the phone back in his pocket and looked at Lin Duyi with a slightly resentful tone, "Can't you let them eat for a while longer?"

Lin Duyi: "No."

The camera in the live broadcast room was far away, and netizens didn't know what Lu Xiulian was watching, but Lin Duyi could see the picture on the phone screen clearly.

Just glanced at it and understood the specific plan of this man standing at the gate to give him a thermos cup. At this time, he held back the smile at the corner of his mouth and cleared his throat, "Who told you to be diligent, either a traitor or a thief."

"I seem to like to be courteous to you when I have something or nothing, that is to say, it's just a routine operation." Lu Xiulian followed Lin Duyi's footsteps, walked side by side to the rest area, and said calmly, "At the end of the day, who asked that Green boy to take up so many shots, I can't hurry up and frame it with you, swear an oath of sovereignty or something?"