Chapter 121 - 125

Chapter 121: [He is with me.]

There is actually no suspense in the squad for the finals.

Originally, it was the most important lineup system in the training phase. Lin Duyi, Lu Xiulian, and Chi Guan started the game, and Zhuang Xu, an all-purpose glue player, was on the bench to facilitate the replacement of players who needed him at any time.

The match against South Korea is scheduled for the afternoon.

The only game of the day was highly anticipated. After the end, the flag-raising ceremony was held on the spot. The whole process was complete and exciting.

Lin Duyi still maintained the habit of running in the morning.

Because he had won the single-player event before, the management staff in the dormitory area had long been familiar with him. When they saw him coming back, they greeted him with a smile, and enthusiastically handed him a bottle of hot milk for the e-sports team to continue cheering.

These uncles and aunts have obviously never paid attention to e-sports before, but the national sense of honor of the Olympics has brought the distance between hearts and hearts together, and there is obviously a different expectation in the face of this niche competition that has just emerged.

Lin Duyi smiled and reached out to take it, and said "thank you".

Then he walked towards the room in a good mood.

The milk in his hand is warm, and the whole mood is even better.

Not only because of the excellent performance of the Huaguo team during the Olympics, but also because everything is developing in a good direction.

Lin Duyi has always remembered that when he first came into contact with e-sports in his previous life, the entire industry was a difficult environment. Many people scolded that playing games is to play with things, and they could not understand the enthusiasm and excitement of young people, and even had a trend of contempt and suppression for a time. And in this parallel world, the entry of e-sports into the Olympics has become a crucial opportunity, allowing more people to have a better understanding of this event, and also allowing the whole world to start in a gentle way, finally Open your arms and try to understand and accept.

really good.

And from the announcement of joining the Olympic event, to the acquisition of medals in the single game, and then to the continuous competition in the following two events, the team competition and the team competition, for all e-sports players, the overall environment is bound to get better and better.

When Lin Duyi came back, he didn't forget to bring breakfast. When he entered the dormitory, he saw that Lu Xiulian had just woken up and put the hot buns on the table.

After washing up, Lu Xiulian came out of the bathroom, grabbed the meat bun and took a bite. Seeing that Lin Duyi had already soaked the soy milk, he pushed the cup to him, and took it with a smile. "According to your nutritional mix, more Feed it for a few days, and you can get fat right away."

Lin Duyi glanced at him, disapprovingly. "In your current situation, there is nothing wrong with being a little fatter."

Lu Xiulian paused for a moment while nibbling on the buns, and suddenly leaned over with a raised eyebrow. "Do you think my physique is not good enough?"

Lin Duyi blinked innocently. "I didn't say that."

As soon as the words fell, Lu Xiulian got a little closer.

Because he was sitting on the bed, Lin Duyi had no choice but to lean back slightly.

Those smiling peach blossom eyes were full of ill-intentioned expressions. "Actually, it doesn't matter who said it, what matters is whether it's good or not... Find a chance to try it and you'll know."