Extra 04

Extra 04: Academic Exposure [large-length forum body!]

The official game forum of "Achieving the Peak".

User interaction section.

Title: About my friend seeing the photo of God ONE on the school commendation wall a few days ago.

Landlord: You may not believe it when I say it, in fact, even now I don't believe it myself!

Let me tell you about my friend's information first, a student majoring in XX from XX University of XX University, but these are not the key points. The key point is that he passed by the commendation announcement interface of the school's official website a few days ago, and saw a very familiar photo directly on it.

It has been coded here → [picture]

Ah ah ah, after I repeatedly compared, whether it is from the appearance or the name, isn't this our God TheONE! ! !

1L: XX University? ? ? Damn, is that the XX university I thought?

2L: Speed ​​put a butt squat! What's going on with the commendation announcement, this is X University! God ONE, I remember that he was only 19 years old, this is the first year he received the commendation?

3L: No wonder he's not in a hurry to play e-sports anymore. This whole university has a bright future. If I can get an admission letter from X University, I can wake up from a dream! ! !

LZ: No no no, I haven't finished, you don't understand my shock.

8L: Fuck, I waited for a long time and didn't get a result, can you stop selling it? ? ?

LZ: Come, come, the landlord is here! Just chatted with my friend again, and refreshed my three views directly! Where is God ONE, a freshman, he has already graduated from graduate school, right? ! ! !

9L: ? ? ?

10L: ...What the hell? !

21L: Wait, 19 years old, graduate school? In addition to the top of the 3T full server list, the top of the double god list? ! Oh my God!

32L: Don't forget the previous one, they just won the Olympic Games, and there are three gold medals! ! !

44L: I thought TheONE was at the peak of his debut just because of his performance in the Olympics, but I never expected it...

LZ: I really didn't expect it. I thought my friends were fooling me until I carefully looked at the content of the honor announcement. I really don't know if I don't see it, but I'm shocked when I see it. Do you know what the announcement is about...

66L: I've been squatting for hundreds of years, but the owner of the house is talking about riding a horse! ! !

LZ: [Picture][Picture][Picture] The key information has been coded. I can only say that the unevenness of the world limits my imagination. Not only did he graduated from graduate school at the age of 19, but he also just published a paper in the magazine "XX" , this award is for the publication of this paper. In fact, I don't know much about this field. I just heard from my friends that it seems to be very powerful, so I took the time to search it. Good guy, I don't know if I don't know how to get a shock. The gold content of a paper published in this journal... Well, how should I put it, the rarity is probably like being able to take five shooter heroes to win the championship in the world finals Same.

122L: Thank you, landlord, shooter players feel that they have been connoted.

123L: My mom! I was thinking that it was just a paper until I found it. All I can say is, excuse me, farewell!