Chapter ONE

Chapter ONE

<3

My alarm begins to ring waking me up for work. I stretch my arms and push my cosy quilt off my body, sitting up and switching off my alarm. I rub my tired eyes and throw my legs over the side of my bed. "Ughhh I hate working nights," I say to myself. I walk out of my room and into the bathroom, turning on the tap and plopping the plug into the tub. Peeling off my clothes and climbing into the barely full tub. I unlock my phone and see a text from Cameron.

Cameron 🤪 - I heard that Tom is dating something, I wonder if it's true as he's such a man whore at work x

I type a reply back as the water spills over my tired body.

Me - HAHHAHAHAHAHA Tom dating someone would be Gemma turning straight 😂😂 x
He replied pretty much instantly.

Cameron - 😂😂😂 your savage as fuck you!!! Fraya said the same thing. It's like you two have the same thought pattern. Tbh you're are connected at the hip when you're at work.

I quickly sent Fraya a text.

Me - Girl I love you, we said the same thing to Cam about Tom and his rumours xxx

A few moments later my phone is ringing. It's Fraya and Cam wanting a group call. I answer and put it on speaker. "Yo-Yo baby girl" her cheerful voice says.

"Hey beautiful and hey Cam" I reply to her as I grab my sponge and squirt some shower gel onto it.

"Pppffft what about my handsomeness" Cam says trying to be offended.

"Shush you know we love you" Fraya says as I leather the soapy substance all over my body. I laugh as I hear him chock on something.

"You alright there Cam Cam" I say still laughing.

"I'm all good, them rumours have to be fake. Tom loves fucking random lasses every night to be committed into fucking the same lass over and over again" he states which I 100% agree with like for as long as I've known Tom which has been since I turned 18 like two years ago, he's never been in a relationship other than the couple of weeks we were dating but that's didn't work because he like the thrill of fucking a new lass every night.

"Hey, people can change. Look at Chloe, she has been dating Kyle since last year and she was like Tom at the start" Fraya added as I washed the soap off my body. I grab the shampoo and squirt it into my hand and rub the bubbles into my hair.

"Yeah but Kyle had to graft so hard to get Chloe to agree to go on one damn date with her. Still can't believe they've been dating for almost a year now. It's mad" Cam added. I quickly wash the bubbles from my hair and start conditioning it.

"Hmm, we'll have to ask him when we get to work. Have any of you's heard from Graham about who works where? As I heard the VIP is booked tonight and two staff are working the bar" I ask not sure as I haven't worked the VIP for a bit now and I always miss out on the juicy gossip as I'm on the little bar by my self dealing with drunken knob heads on my own all night.

"It's You and Fraya I believe but we'll find out when we get there," Cam says.

I finish up in the bath and clamber out. I wrap a towel around my body and then pull the plug out watching the water get swallowed by the drain. I quickly brush my teeth whilst Cam and Fraya talk about some latest crap that I couldn't care less about. I rinse my toothbrush and place it in the holder. I grab my phone and get back into my bedroom. I grab my cigs and light one up. "Right well I'll see you guys at work as I'm gonna get dried and ready. Laters" I say as I hang up. I have a drag of my cig and put some music on when I Love It by Kenya west comes on. I start singing along as I finish my cig and dab it out into the ashtray. I begin to apply my make up and when I say makeup I mean a full face with eyelashes and highlight for days. After I've finished with that I set it with spray. I blow dry my ashy blonde hair and throw it into a messy ponytail and the top of my head. I dry the rest of my body and pull on my black lace underwear.