Chapter EIGHTEEN

Chapter EIGHTEEN

<3

Today was the day of the first US concert which makes me nervous so I sat brushing my hair on the bed, trying to brush my nerves away with it. I hear a knock at the door so I stand up from the bed and walk over to the door, I open the door and see a short, long brown-haired girl with piercing green eyes. "Hello, I'm the Bonnie but you will know me as LilStalkerGirl57." She smiles at me as she walks into my room.

"Just come on in then," I say sourly as I close the door behind her. What on god holy earth could she want?

"I'm here because I want to let you in on a warning. Jimin is too good for you and you better stay clear of him once this tour is over. I know this relationship is fake and that you are only going to be together for the rest of these two weeks" she confronts me and I just glare down at her. She needs to back off.

"That's not true at all. I and Jimin aren't any of your concern, plus what's his relationship with me go to do with you ?" I ask her as put my hands on my waist, she laughs and walks up to me and stares at me intensely.

"Just do as I've asked and I won't upload the images I have of you onto my social media accounts" she replies and unlocks her phone and turns the screen to me. I see an image of me. I let out a gasp as I stare at the screen, I'm laid on my back on a king-size bed with nothing on as I look teasingly up at the camera.

"How did you get that?" I ask as my voice breaks slightly, the only person who had this photo and who also took it was my ex Tom from work.

"That's for me to know and I suggest you end things with Jimin before I show the world exactly what you're like? You dirty little skank." She snaps at me and shoves her phone back into her pocket. I bite my lip and nod my head to agree to her terms. She lets out a happy squeal and heads for the door of my room.

"Tasha, you have till the end of these two weeks to make sure you and Jimin never speak again and that he hates you after all of this" she smiles as she leaves my room and closes the door behind her. I feel myself fall to my knees as I dig my nails into my scalp in anger, when I get back to London I'm going to fucking murder, Tom.

I gather my thought and quickly get dressed into my black skinny jeans, my baby pink off-the-shoulder bodysuit and matching pink heels that buckle at the ankle. I twist and pin my hair up into a cute but messy bun on the top of my head as I pull a few of my baby's hair so they dangle by the side of my face. I apply minimal make-up but make sure my eyes pop with the neutral shades I use. I quickly slap on some nude lipstick and check myself over in the mirror.

"You look great saying I have to find a way to make Jimin hate me." I sigh to myself. I hear the door open as I stare hopelessly at my reflection.

"Wooooow you look amazing" Jimin coos as he comes over to me and gives me a quick kiss on my cheek, I feel my heart plummet into my stomach as I watch him walk over to his suitcase. He grabs his towel and body products, then walks towards the en-suite, I let out a heavy sigh as I take my phone from my pocket and see a notification from Instagram.

LilStalkerGirl57 has sent you a message.

I let out another sigh as I unlock my phone and read the messages

LilStalkerGirl57 - I hope you're ready to make Jimin have the worst time on this tour or you're dirty little pictures are going all over the internet for him and everyone else to see.

I quickly type back a message.

Me - If you wanted to out me, you would have done it already instead of blackmailing me. Why are I and Jimin dating such a big issue ??? Is it cause you're jealous and you can't accept I have him and you don't !!!!