Chapter TWENTY

Chapter TWENTY

<3

I dance and try to sing along to the boys as I watch them from backstage. Fraya was screaming like a fan which made me giggle. I wish we could watch them from the crowd like the fans that would be great to experience then it hits me. We could secretly buy tickets for the next show and get front-row seats. I take out my phone and open the google app, I search BTS tour 2018 and open the Ticketmaster webpage, I see two finally tickets available for the sound check and purchase them, I select the pick up at the arena option just because I'm not going to be here for them to arrive. I tap on Fraya's shoulder and show her my phone screen, "we're going to watch them from the front row of the crowd at the next show just to surprise them and experience the full BTS experience" I say and she jumps up and down like a mad person.

"Let's not tell the boys and make up some sort of bogus story saying we're going to miss that one out, but make sure we take out Backstage passes with us just so we can get back to them once it's done" she suggests and I nod my head in agreement. This girl is smart sometimes. I film the boys from where we are standing when I see Jungkook give me a cheeky smile and make a kissy face. I'm so glad I got that on film, so I can torture him with it later.

Jimin's POV:

"From the day of the universe's creation and beyond
Through the infinite centuries and beyond
In the previous life and maybe the next too
We're eternally together" I sing as I take a quick look at Tash who is tapping away at her phone. I smile to myself and continue to dance the choreography.

"None of this is a coincidence
Because we're the two who found our destiny
DNA" Jungkook sing his part and then send Tash and Fraya a kiss before catching up with the routine, I roll my eyes and pretend like I'm focused on the fans and not my girlfriend backstage. God, I love that girl so much and I'm glad that these two weeks won't have to end anymore.

"I want it this love I want it, real love
I only focus on you
You steer me a little harder
The DNA of the genesis wants you
This is inevitable, I love us
We are the only true lovers" Yoongi and Namjoon rap as I continue to dance. I feel myself become short of breath but push it away since I have to continue and keep up. I move around the stage as fans scream in admiration and wave their army bombs in the air, I hear them start doing the fan chat which is like music to my ears. They have supported me through my whole career so far but these past few weeks they haven't supported my choice of girlfriend which has annoyed me quite a bit. I know it's because most of them are jealous but they should be happy that I'm happy.

"Don't worry, love
None of this is a coincidence
We're different, baby
Because we're the two who found our destiny" I sing along with Jungkook as the end of the song comes to an end.

"La la la la la
La la la la la
Because it's not a coincidence
La la la la la
La la la la la
Because it's not a coincidence
DNA" Hoseok and Kookie finish off the song as I end in the final position. I let out a sigh of relief once it's over and I wave to the fans as I try to catch my breath. I see Namjoon look at me as he begins the speak her prepared earlier.

"Hello ARMY!!!!!" He yells and they all cheer as I take out my earpieces.

"So you all may have heard about what happened during our last show and I'm honestly quite happy that we haven't had the same issue here tonight !!! As you all well know Jimin has a girlfriend and most of you support them some of you don't and I'm here to put all the rumours to rest" he explains and we hear some booing from fans. I roll my eyes and begin to head backstage, I see Tasha and Fraya give me a confused as I take both of their hands and drag them onto the main stage. Hoseok walks over and slides his hand into Fraya's as he leads her to the other side of the stage. I lead Tasha over to the from of the stage and begin to speak.

"As you well know !! I love you so much because you've gotten us 7 boys to where we are today but this girl next to me has shown me more love and supported me more than you could ever imagine. Natasha is my girlfriend and I don't think I could part with her even if that meant losing some of the armies as well." I say as she gives me another weird look.

"Fraya and I haven't made anything official yet but I can tell you all now Fraya, makes me laugh and always keeps me in a good mood especially these couple of weeks because all the crap that's been going has been keeping me up at night but she's made sure I get enough sleep, one eating and always making sure I'm my happy and energetic self" J-hope adds.

"So if you have anything against these boys' choices of girlfriends then you have an issue against us as a group and what if me, Kookie, Jin, Tae or Suga ?" Namjoon asks them and they all shout different answers before he continues to speak, "would you reject them like you have these lovely girls? I would hope not"

"Namjoon is right !!! I'm talking to someone and if I decided to take it further would you reject her as well?? Because if that was the case then I don't want you as a fan" Yoongi added and I give him a weird look, since when the hell was he talking to someone.

"So from now on, we hope you accept our choices of girlfriends and you treat them with the love and admiration you treat us with!! We still love you all dearly and don't want to lose any of you but our happiness is also key to us making great music.. right that's enough of our rant shall we get back in with the show???" RM says and the fans scream very very loud. I give Tash a quick kiss and send her backstage, the intro for fake love begins to play as she and Fraya descend backstage.

Natasha's POV:

We finally get backstage and I turn and look at Fraya who is just as confused as I am. "What the hell just happened ?" I ask her and she just shrugs her shoulders having no idea. We stare at each other as our phones begin to blow up in our pockets: I take out my phone and see the screen overloading with notifications.

"Wow word does travel fast" she laughs as we show each other our phones.

"Yep. I don't want to have to read them all" I say knowing some will be hate and I really can't deal with more hate right now.

"Same to be honest but I guess some of them will be nice.." she says as she scrolls through her phone, "oh look at this one" she shows me her phone screen and I take a peek. I see that it is from ARMY4LIFE which puts a smile on my face.

@ARMY4LIFE - So glad to see Jimin and J-Hope supporting their relationships with the girls, I've gotten to know @Tasha_Jayne96 and she's lovely can't wait to get to meet her at the Fort Worth show !!!

"Awee she's lovely, I still don't know her name and we've spoken a few times" I reply and Fraya gives me a strange look. I see the boys come running backstage and over to us.

"I bet you're wondering what all that was about?" J-Hope says to us and we nod our heads in unison.
"We wanted to let the fans know that we chose you's as our girlfriends and that if they don't accept it then we don't want them as our fans which also means no more hate given to you too and by the looks of all our phones blowing up I'm pretty sure we got our point across" Jimin explains as he wraps him arm me from behind, he lays his head on my shoulder and lightly kisses my neck.

"Oh look at this?" Jungkook says and shows us his phone screen. I see a picture of me a jiminie sharing a little kiss on the stage with the caption.

@JiminShi2000 - I'm so happy for Jimin and Natasha. I may have not supported them at first but seeing them on stage and how much love he has for her and how much the boys support the girls means we should too !!! I'm sorry @Tasha_Jayne96 for all the hate I have given you. (@bts.bighitofficial)

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding whilst reading that. I think we may have finally gotten through to the ARMY, once and for all. I feel Jimin's lips press against my cheek, I blush lightly as he squeezes me tighter. "I love you" he whispers into my ear and I blush more.

"I love you too" I reply a little louder than I expected as everyone turns and looks at us. I mentally face palm and smile.

"Did she just say what I thought she said?" Jungkook says and I nod my head.

"Aweeeeee" Fraya cooed as she gave me a happy smile.

"It's lovely to see you happy," Namjoon says weakly and hangs his head. I feel a little guilty for some reason and feel the smile drop from my face. I wonder what is wrong with Namjoon, he's always happy but now he seems heartbroken. I'll have to ask him after the concert, as the boys are called backed into the stage to finish off the last half of the concert.