Chapter FORTY-FOUR

Chapter FORTY-FOUR

<3

We walk over to the basketball game and we choose who playing against who. Yoongi is up first against Jin. I slide the coins into the slot and the balls drop in front of them, they quickly being to throw them into the hoop but Yoongi surprisingly misses quite a few.

"This has nothing to do with skill" he comments as he finally gets four in a row in.

"Come on Min Suga" I scream and watch as Jin continues to through the ball into the hoop.

"Suga! Suga! Suga! Suga!" We all cheer putting him a little under pressure.

"Jin! Jin! Jin! Jin!" The others cheer as the final ball is thrown and we wait for the score to get tallied up.

"Yay!!!!!!" Fraya screams and begins to jump up and down.

"Babe please calm down," Hoseok says trying to stop her from jumping around. I take my spot in front of the machine as Namjoon joins next to me.

"I'll go easy on you" he winks at me as we start our round. The balls fall in front of me and I quickly throw it straight into the hoop, I squeal and continue to get them in it.

"Wow, you're good at this" Jimin comments and kisses the top of my head. I blush slightly and continue to throw the ball into the hoop only missing a few at a time.

"3"

"2"

"1" they count down as I quickly throw the last ball. We wait for the total to finish being counted up when I scream!!!

"OH MY GOD, I WON!!!" I yell and jump up and down full of excitement. I wrap my arms around Jimin's neck and continue to jump up and down as he picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. I give him a wide happy smile and smash my lips against his.

Jungkook goes against Fraya as I continue my make-out session with Jimin who has sat me on top of the game machine as I tug at his roots. He moans lightly into the kiss as I glide my tongue across his bottom lip. "Mmmm if you continue I won't be able to stop" he groans as he pulls away from my lips and starts kissing my neck.

"If you continue I won't be able to stop," I say back to him as he starts to suck the skin on my sweet spot.

"Fuck sake" Fraya curses as Kookie does a funny celebration dance.

"We better stop this now as your next" I sigh and climb down as I plant a light kiss on his lips. We walk back over to the group as he takes a stand in front of the machine. His round starts and he's against Hoseok.

Hoseok win but we're in the lead, next Tae chooses to go against Namjoon which he loses because he kept hitting himself in the face with the ball which was quite amusing.

We play the next round which is racing and we win that one-two it's finally time for air hockey and we'll so far so good. We're tying but there are two rounds left me vs Hoseok and Jungkook vs whoever ever he chooses. I slide the hockey puke across the table and it goes straight in.

"Wow, I didn't realise you guys were this competitive" I laugh as I watch J-Hope pout as he looks at the score.

"Come on babe you can't let them win. I really don't wanna do the penalty" Fraya comments and he just rolls his eyes then rolls up his sleeves.

"It's so on now Tasha," he says to me and makes the cutthroat side with his thumb.

"Oh, it's so on" I laugh and watch him slide the puck across the table. I block it from going in and slam it so hard that it bounces off the table and knocks against Jimin's crotch. He quickly falls to the floor groaning. I stop what I'm doing and run over to his side.