Chapter SEVEN

Chapter SEVEN

<3

Jimin's POV:

I wake up with a slight weight on my chest. I lift my head and see a familiar purple hair lauded across me with soft sores coming from her mouth. I smile and kiss the top of her head gently. She moans lightly and lifts her head from my chest and looks at me confused. "When did we fall asleep?" She asks me and rubs her sleepy eyes. I smile at her cuteness and look at my phone, I see the time is 11 pm, we've only been asleep for a few hours. I see multiple texts from the boys asking me where I am in the group chat. I type a quick reply.

Me - Sorry I fell asleep. I'm with Tasha at the moment be back soon

I hit send and wait for the back to reply instantly.

Namjoon - Okay see you soon

Yoongi - What's the post on Twitter about???

Jungkook - Yo!! Finally!!! I saw the photo of you and Tash, you look cute but she can't have my Jimin

Jin - Hey! Get home soon I'm going to cook you food

Hoseok - Wait are you and Tash together it's just Fraya is asking me?????

Taehyung - Boiiiiiii gets home before I go to bed!!!!!

I just laugh and show Tash my phone. She giggles and shows me the text from Fraya.

Fraya - EXCUSE ME!!! WHY ARE YOU HANGIN WITH JIMIN AND NOT TELLING ME!!! ARE YOU GUYS GOING OUT???? Xxx

She types back a reply and locks her phone, putting it down on the bed. I put my phone down and lay back down. I don't wanna go home but I have to explain everything to the boys. I let out a groan and rubs my eyes. "You okay?" She asks me a little concerned.

"I just don't wanna go back to the hotel room alone and have to answer a million and one questions," I say and sit back up looking at her.

"Want me to come with you? I've been given a few weeks of holiday pay so I'm free all the time now" she says with a tired smile. I nod my head and pull her onto my lap. She looks at me surprised for a second and then just laughs. Gawd her laugh is so adorable I could listen to it all the time. She moves some of the hair away from my face and looks at me like I'm the only person for her. I lean down to her and wait for her to meet my lips. She does and we have a short but sweet kiss. She climbs off and puts on her shoes and shoves some of her stuff into a night bag and grabs her jacket and keys. I stand up from the bed and wrap my arms around her from behind which causes her to laugh. We walk out of her bedroom with me still having my arms around her. She opens the front door and we head out. She locks the door and pops her keys into her bag. I finally let go and slip my hand into her instead.

We walk out of the apartment complex when we are bombarded by paparazzi and screaming fans. I put my arm out to block them from getting to Tash as she huddles into me and hides her face. I call for a taxi and quickly open the door ushering her into it, I climb in after and tell the driver where to go. "How the hell did they find out where I live??" She breaths out in frustration.

"I have no idea but the quicker we get you to the hotel the better. I can't let you stop there when there are cameras outside your house." I say and she just nods her head.

"I'll stop at my mum's for a bit," she says and I shake my head. To be honest it's going to be hard to make people believe we're together when after the press release I have one more concert left in London then it's over to America I go.