Chapter TWENTY-SIX

Chapter TWENTY-SIX

<3

We find our seats and sit down as we wait for the boys to come back on stage and start the concert. I look around the arena and see all the once empty seats have now been filled with screaming army members. I take out my phone and quickly record the number of people here and post it on Instagram with a lovely and happy caption:

@Tasha_Jayne96 - Wow I'm shocked to see so many people here for the @BTS.BighitOfficial concert. If you see me in the crowd come say hi. I'm near the stage 💜

I upload it with my location and tag the boys in the video as well. I take my seat and send Jiminie a quick Snapchat photo of me with the caption:

'I love you 💜'.

I see that he's read it and he's sending me one back. I let out a cute giggle as I see his sleepy face appear on my screen with the caption:

'I love you too 💜'

I lock my phone and pop it into my pocket, turning to Alicia and smiling at her.

"So what were you and Kookie talking about?" I ask her as she blushes lightly and tried to look away. Nope, you aren't getting out of it that easily, believe me.

"Um... just small chat really nothing special ?" She replies trying to now smile which is giving away the lie.

"I'll just ask Kookie then seen as he's my best friend" I tease her and she holds up her hands in defeat, knowing Jungkook will tell me straight away.

"Fine... We had gotten to know each other and were talking about his life and my life and he asked if he could take me out sometime." She explains and I clap my hands in pure excitement!!! Oh my god yay!!!!

"You should go after the concert, he doesn't normally go to sleep until late anyway" I beam and she just lets out a little laugh and nods her head. I'll get Jungkook in on the idea after the concert. I take my phone out of my pocket with an urgent text message from Namjoon.

Joonie 💜 - COME BACKSTAGE NOW JIMIN HAS PASSED OUT !!! X

I quickly grab my things and sprint over to the security guy and he almost doesn't let me through till I shout at him my boyfriend had passed out fucking loudly: he quickly lets me past and I hurry down the hall towards the dressing room with tears streaming down my face. I turn into the room and see 4 doctors crowded around him as the staff and boys look worried. I feel someone hold onto my arm and guide me over to him, I give Namjoon a weak smile as we get closer to my boyfriend's body which is passed out sprawled along the floor. Tears fall more as I see his face which looks quite peaceful despite the fact he's passed out. I quickly crouch down and take his hand into my which the doctors almost tell me to let go but I give him an intense glare so he quietly doesn't say anything. Jimin stirs slightly and lets out a weak groan as his eyes slowly open and I feel my heart stop for a second as his eyes fall on my rather puffy and red ones. "Hey! Hey! Why have you been crying?" He says quickly sitting up and wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"You passed out and I got extremely worried and looking at you like that broke my heart and omg I love you so much" I sob into his shoulder and he gently strokes my hair and holds me tight.

"Shhhh I'm okay princess, I'd never leave you in this world like that. I love you too" he coos and tries to calm me down which does work as he strokes my hair more.

"Sir we need to do a few checks to make sure you're okay and then we'll get off," one of the doctors says and he nods his head. We break apart and the doctors do a few checks and ask me to move out of the way, I stand up, and go next to Namjoon who wraps his arms around my shoulders and allows me to snuggle into his chest as I try to keep myself calm. He kisses the top of my head and whispers into my hair "everything is going to be okay, Jimin is a strong one, he's just been working himself too hard lately especially since he's found you. He wants to be the best he can ever be".