Chapter THIRTY-FOUR

Chapter THIRTY-FOUR

<3

I gave Kookie a small smile as I slowly played with my mood as I grew less and less hungry by the minute. His words were like sharp knives in my heart as I played them over and over again in my head. 'YOU CHEATER!' Not once have I cheated on Jimin so I have no idea where this idea came from but he's delusional. I let out a sigh and force myself to eat something before I decide to head back to the hotel room. I grab my thing and walk out of the dressing room and down the hall, ignoring them calling my name.

"NATASHA" Jimin calls as he runs after you just as I make it to the main doors. I roll my eyes and take my cigs out of my bag and push open the door. I light my cig and take a few drags of it.

"What?" I ask as he takes hold of my shoulder and makes me look at him. I felt myself become angrier as I looked my boyfriend in the face. How dare he call me a cheat!

"Where are you going?" He asks quietly, knowing he's in the wrong because of what he said.

"To the hotel, clearly I'm that much of a cheater! If I'm a cheater why are you still with me! Why did you come and get me from the airport when you should of let me go home? Why have you done so many things if you think I'd cheat on you ?" I scream at him as I take a few more drags of my cig.

"I'm... I'm so-" he says but I interrupt him mid-sentence not wanting to hear his lousy apology right now.

"Just don't Jimin... I don't wanna hear it right now" I sigh and quickly finish off my cig, I head back inside the arena and bump into Jungkook who was heading towards the exit.

"Hey... everything okay?" He asks me and I shake my head with a frustrated sigh.

"Can I stop in your room tonight?" I ask him and he seems quite shocked by my question but nods his head and hands me his hotel keys. I give him a quick hug and head back out of the main doors, Jimin still standing where I left him looking down at the floor.
I walk to the edgy of the curb and signals down a cab. One pulls up in front of me and I climb straight in, ignoring Jimin's protests.

Seriously what is wrong with that boy. One minute he loves me and is all cute and cuddly and the next minute he's throwing a fucking hissy fit because I'm pictured cuddling Kookie because I was cold. I swear he's bipolar or something.

I hear my phone pings from my bag but ignore it and climb out of the cab once I arrive at the hotel. I through him a 20 and close the car door, I rush inside and go straight to our floor. I quickly grab my pj's, a change of clothes, my towel and everyday essentials and leave mine and Jimin's hotel room. I walk down the hall and turn the corner towards Jk's when I see a group of girls sniggering outside his room as they scan a key across the lock.

"Hey!!!!" I yell as I run towards them and they quickly scatter and head down the hall. I get to his door and see it's still open, I quickly dump my things onto Jungkooks hotel bed and take my phone out of my bag and give Sejin a call.

It rings a few times before he finally picks up. "Hello, Bangtan Sonyeondan manager here," he says and I roll my eyes. He hasn't saved my number.

"Sejin. It's me, Natasha. I've just caught a group of girls breaking into Kookies' room." I exclaim and he lets out a rather loud sigh.

"I'll ring the hotel and have them transfer his belongings into another hotel room, will you please pack up his things and help. I'm gonna have to book extra security now. Thank you Tasha for letting me know" he says and hangs up. I quickly start to pack up his things when my phone begins to ring in the bed.

"Hello," I say as I answer it and press the phone against my ear.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jimin's worried voice booms down the speaker, I roll my eyes and let out a heavy sigh.