Chapter SIXTEEN

Chapter SIXTEEN

<3

I wake to a warm breath fanning the side of my face as I stretch my arms and try to roll out of bed but fail miserably as Jimin pulls me back into his chest. I let out a giggle and try again but fail. "No stay in bed with me," he says sleepily into my hair causing me to laugh.

"Cute but I wanna go exploring today and see what LA has to offer," I say to him who finally lets go and sit up, he stretches his arms and lets out a long yawn.

"Fine but we have to go see Tony at some point I miss that man like crazy," he says and I give him a weird look.

"Who's tony?" I ask out of curiosity. He's never mentioned a tony before, or about meeting him in LA.

"We met him when we filmed America Hussle Life, I love that man loads and we talk all the time. It will be nice to see him again" he explains with the happiest smile on his face, I nod my head and strip out of my baggy top. I feel eyes burn into my back as raid my suitcase for my rainbow bikini, black denim high-waisted shorts and my loose vest top. I find them and walk into the en-suite, I close the door behind me. I peel off my underwear and fasten my bikini bottoms around my hips and double knot them. I slip the bikini top over my head and somehow manage to fasten it around the back of me. I shove on my shorts and vest top and quickly check my appearance, "I need make up" I say to myself and walk back into the hotel room. I smile at Jimin who is eyes me up as he bites his lip, I roll my eyes and take a seat on the edge of the bed. I apply minimal foundation, a bit of mascara and eyeliner and cover my lips with a rosy coloured lip tint. I spray my face with setting spray as I have a feeling I'm going to sweat it off in this heat. I pull my hair into a high ponytail and slip my feet into my black strap of sandals.

"You look amazing," Jimin says as he sits behind me with a leg on either side of my body, he wraps his arms around my waist and placed a light kiss on the back of my neck.

"How come I've never noticed this tattoo before ?" He asks as he stares at the Koran on the back of my neck.

"My hair is usually down so you don't normally see it" I laugh. I got it done when I was 17 and thought if I got it out somewhere that most people won't see that I can forget about it.

"Love" he reads it and I nod my head. I give it a light kiss and climbs away from me and goes to get dressed. He comes back not long after with his denim bleached ripped shorts, black and white striped long sleeves top, and white socks that cover his calves. He does know how to dress, I'll give him that.

"Yummy" I tease as he strikes a funny pose, he kisses the top of my head and slips his green and black sneakers on. I grab my purse and quickly send Fraya a text:

Me - Hey we're heading out around LA you and Hoseok want to join us? Xxx

She replies seconds later.

Fraya 💕 - Yeah sounds good to let me just get him up and get ready, I'll be about 10 minutes. Meet you in the hallways xxx

Me - okay see you in a bit xxx

I lock my phone and put it back into my bag, I stand up and slip my glasses onto my head as I each Jimin, looking out of the window. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. I peer over his shoulder and see him smiling like the Cheshire Cat, I let out a little giggle and kiss his shoulder. "I'm so happy I met you," he says as he watches the busy LA street.

"I'm glad I met you too" I reply, he turns round in my arms so he's facing me and gives me the cute, child-like smile, I love soo much. He kisses my nose, then kisses my lips as he holds onto my cheek softly, rubbing his finger against the skin. We make out for a few more minutes when there is a knock at the door. We break and I give him a little smile.