Chapter THIRTY-SIX

Chapter THIRTY-SIX

<3

Jimin's POV:

So today is Natasha's birthday and I've got everything planned, the boys and Fraya are in on it too. I hope she likes everything I've got planned for her special day. I roll over and pull her sleeping body into me as I nuzzle my head into her neck and lightly kiss it. "Morning baby girl... or should I say birthday girl" I whisper into her ear and she lets out a little giggle and slowly turns her head in my direction.

"Morning to you too" she smiles and gives me a small good morning kiss. It's only a short one as we haven't had anything to eat or brushed out teeth. I pull away from her and climb out of bed.

"Where are you going?" She asks me as I open the front section of my suitcase and take out the white little gift bag with black lettering on it. I turn round and head back to the bed.

"Jimin... you didn't have to," she says as I crawl over to her and hand her the bag. She unfastens the ribbon and takes out the white box from the inside of it. She opens the box and lets out a gasp at the beautiful bracelet in front of her.

"Jimin! You didn't have to" she beams and gently runs her fingers along with the beads of the bracelet.

"Happy birthday baby girl" I smile and lightly kiss her cheek. I watch as she blushes lightly but a huge grin forms on her lips. I take the bracelet out of the box and fasten it around her tiny wrists. She continues to examine it till she comes across the J and N charm I had designed for it.

"Jimin...." she asks and I climb out of bed and head to the en-suite to run her a bubble bath.

"Mhm," I hum and drop the plug into the tub.

"J and N... as in Jimin and Natasha ?" She asks from the other room and I let out a small laugh at how clueless she's being right now.

"Yep," I say popping the p and turning on the hot water tap. I pour in a rose-scented bubble bath and swirl it around the water, creating a few bubbles floating on top of the surface of the water.

"Jimin" she calls again as I walk into the bedroom and see her sitting staring at me with lust-filled eyes.

"I'm gonna change my name," I say playfully and she just lets out a little laugh and crawls over to the edge of the bed and wiggles her finger indicating me to go over. I do as she asks and stands in front of her, she looks up at me from underneath her long eyelashes and I feel my groan twitch slightly.

'No Jimin.... later not now. This is about her needs, not yours I think to myself.

"I'm going to order us some room service and I'm also running you a bubble bath" I smile and kiss the top of her head, she pouts wanting more but I ignore the dying urge to take her right then and there.

"Baby" she sings as she wraps her hands around my waist and looks up at me with dark and lust-filled eyes.

"Baby girl.. later, please just go and enjoy the relaxing bath I'm preparing for you" I sigh and unwrap her arms from around me. She storms off into the en-suite and slams the door.
'Way to go Jimin' I curse to myself. I order room service and wait patiently on the bed for it.

Not long after, the door to the en-suite opens followed by a cloud of steam. Tasha's curvy figure appears a second later without a fluffy white towel draped around her sweet body. I gulp as she walks over to me, water droplets caressing her skin as her dark red hair cascades along her shoulders.

"Jiminie... you've been a bad boy by denying me birthday sex" she pouts and continues to stalk over to me.

'Oh boy,' my inner voice says.