Chapter FORTY-ONE

Chapter FORTY-ONE

<3

Jimin arrived back about almost an hour ago and honestly, he looks shattered and fed up to do anything. The shoot must have taken it out of him.

"At least there are only two days left of this part of the tour than about a week or two then it's back home to Korea for some rest," I say as I run my hands through his red locks as he rests his head on his pillow staring out of the window.

"Mhm," he hums and stays looking out of the window.

"Jimin baby what's up?" I ask trying to grab his attention by snuggling up next to him and drawing little shapes on his back.

"Nothing, babe. I'm just tired" he grumbles and I can tell he's lying because he wasn't his chirpy usual self when he came back, he didn't even give me a kiss or anything just climbed onto the bed and stared out of the window.

"Park Jimin you tell me what's going on right now" I snap hoping that would work but instead he got off of the bed and went into the en-suite. Something is wrong. I grab my phone from the side and slipped on my sliders before leaving the room and heading down towards Kookie.

I knock on his door and a few moments later he opens it also looking rather miserable. "Yaaaaa what the fuck is going on?" I ask as I walk into his room and take a seat on his bed.

"Hyung hasn't told you?" He asks and I shake my head. I feel my stomach dip as the sense of something bad comes flooding back from earlier.

"What hasn't he told me?" I question trying to keep my breathing level and my thoughts calm.

"Um... Tasha, it's not for me to say" he says quietly and I quickly stand up and glare at him.

"Jungkook tell me what the fuck is going on?" I yell being unable to control my uneasiness any longer.

"Bang PD and Sejin decide to revoke your and Fraya's jobs and gave them to someone else instead which means you can't come to Korea with us and he also said that once this part of the tour is over... Jimin must break up with you and Hoseok with Fraya. Bang also said he will pay the child support until the kid is 18 as long as she never tells him about his dad" he explains and I feel my heart shatter to the ground.

"W-What? This can't be happening?" I gasp as I clench onto my chest as it suddenly becomes tight and hard to breathe. Tears fall from my cheeks as I drop onto my knees.

"B-But I thought... I can't lose him... He's everything to me..... YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME" I scream as I cry even harder, slamming my hands onto the floor.

"Natasha... I'm sorry I tried everything to change their minds but something about Fraya being pregnant made it all worse somehow" he says rubbing my back, I shove his hand off of me and got onto my feet.

"An unborn child somehow made this worse !!! OPEN YOUR EYES KOOKIE THEY NEVER WANTED US TO BE WITH YOU ON THIS TOUR IN THE FIRST PLACE LET ALONE IN REAL RELATIONSHIPS !!! THAT BABY PROVED TO THEM HOW REAL THESE RELATIONSHIPS ARE !!!" I scream and run my hands through my hair.

"Tasha calms down please" he begs and holds onto my shoulders. I continue to scream at the top of my lungs in frustration when a pair of hands cup my cheeks. A second later a plump pair of lips press against mine.

I stand there staring at him as he stares back at me. Us both completely taken back by what he's just done. He pulls away and quickly removes his hands from my face and stuffs them into his pockets.

"I'm sorry I... Error.... shit" he curses and takes a seat on his bed. I blink a few times before slowly pressing my fingers against my lips and looking down at him.