Chapter ELEVEN

Chapter ELEVEN

<3

I'm sitting watching Jungkook and Jimin play fight around the dressing room. I shake my head at how childish they can be together when I look over and see Namjoon watching me. I smile at him and he comes over to talk to me. "Hey" he greets me as I scooch over and allow him to sit down. He takes the seat and watches the boys with me.

"Are they always like this ?" I ask and he just laughs when Jungkook lifts Jimin off the floor and slams him on the couch.

"Yep. There are the mankaes of the group which means youngest so they're still kids" he laughs and Jimin gets up and leaps onto JK's back.

"So basically your saying I'm going out with an adult child" I laugh and he lets out a soft laugh too.

"Yeah pretty much. I'm sorry about last I didn't think a hug would annoy him that much. Don't worry I won't be doing it again" he says which catches me by surprise as I give him an 'Are you serious' look.

"Why can't you hug me it isn't a crime to hug a person?" I say quite a little annoyed. Wow, my temper is a lot shorter than I thought.

"Because you're Jimin's girlfriend it wouldn't be right to hug someone's girlfriend" he explains and I'm a little taken back by his comment. He has so much respect for his band mates or brother as they call each other and I let out a content breath.

"You love them don't you?" I say quietly and he just nods his head as the boys continue to fight.

"Guys that's enough now don't forget we have the rest of the tour to finish and how are we supposed to do that if one of you gets injured?" Namjoon scolds them knowing it's gone too far now.

"Sorry" they apologize and bow their heads and hug each other. I watch as Jimin walks over to us and takes a seat next to me. Pulling me onto his lap.

"What were you guys talking about?" He asks us and I give Namjoon a look and he replies.

"Nothing really just how you guys are the mankaes of the group and that I love and respect you all dearly"

"Dude your soo cheesy. I love you too man" Jimin states and slaps his shoulder gently.

"What about me??" I playfully pout and he just laughs and kisses me. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck. Why can't I stop kissing him? Like all I want to do is be close to him and feel his lips against me? I need to get this out of my system fast! We break apart from the kiss and go back to talking to everyone. When Sejin walks into the dressing room and gives me a very confused look.

"Thought... never mind??" He says to me and I just shrugged my shoulders and climbed off of Jimin's lap

"Rights. Jimin and Tash you have the press conference at 3 pm tomorrow in the main lobby of the hotel and then it's straight onto the bus to the aeroplane to America. Our first show is in LA so I hope you guys are ready" he says to the group as Jimin interrupts him.

"We need an extra plane ticket as Tash is coming with us as it will help show the ARMY we're together properly," he says and Sejin gives him and knowing nod and writes it down onto his piece of paper.

"I will get that booked tonight then. Right that's everything so let's head back to the hotel" he claps his hands and we all cheer. Fraya gives me a look and mouths 'what's going on?'

We arrive back at the hotel and Fraya is tagging along with us. "So explain to me why you're going to America ??" She asks me as we walk towards the elevator.