Chapter TWENTY-NINE

Chapter TWENTY-NINE

<3

I'm back at the hotel after somehow managing to convince Sejin to allow me and Jimin to stay together. It was a piece of work but we managed it with the other's help, I'm not unpacking my things just yet as we have to catch a flight to Canada in a few hours. "Natasha" Jimin calls me from the bathroom.

"Yeah" I reply as I climb off the bed and head towards the bathroom, I knock on the door and hear it unlock from the inside. I move the handle and open the door, walking inside. I quickly stop as I see my completely naked boyfriend in front of me. No towel or nothing. My eyes automatically travel down to his lower half causing me to gulp and my face to get bright red.

"Like what you see" he teases me and I quickly take my eyes away from his crotch and to his face.
"I... Er...... fuck" I curse as I lose my train of thought. I blush even more and try to make and quick escape for it but get captured in Jimin's arms before I had the chance. His wet torso presses against my back, soaking my top.

"I love you" he whispers as he lightly kisses my exposed skin neck below my choker. I gulp again and think of thoughts that turn me off.

"I.... love you too" I stutter. Yep, that's it my brain has fully gone into mush because of Jimin and his naked body.

"Baby... are you blushing ?" He teases me and I quickly wiggle out of his arms and storm into the hotel room playfully. I sit on the edge of the bed and run my hands over my face.

"Yaaaa why does he have to do this to me" I sigh into my hands as I hear footsteps come into the room. I daren't look up because if it's another incident where bits dangle in front of my face again I may die on the stop. I hear the hotel room door as someone walks in and lets out a huge gasp. I quickly look in the direction it came from and see Fraya standing there shocked and frozen.

"Wow...." is all she musters out as she stares at my boyfriend's body and down to his crotch, "You're in for a treat" she teases and I quickly stand up and push her out of the room and attempt to cover her eyes as I close the door in her face. I quickly lock it and glare at Jimin who has the biggest smug look on his face.

"I'll wipe that look off your face if I was you" I growl at him as a small pout falls into his lips.

"Well I got a compliment at least," he says and I glare at him. I quickly throw his clothes that were laying on the bed at him.

"Get dressed before someone else walks in," I say sternly, he laughs and dried off his body as I focus my attention on my phone. Alicia had gone home about 20 minutes ago after she and Kookie had something to eat in the hotel restaurant. She's been texting me non-stop about it which is the cutest thing ever.

Alicia 💗 - OMG HE EVEN KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK !!! IT WAS SO CUTE AND ROMANTIC AND AHHHH I THINK HE MIGHT BE MY NEW BIAS BUT DON'T TELL JIN THAT XXXXX

I let out another lite giggle and look up to see Jimin was finally fully clothed. "You know how to wide me up don't you?" I ask him and he gives me his cute Mochi smile.

"You know you love it then I wife you up" he plays back and I just laugh at his wrong pronunciation of wide.

"Babe... it's wide not wife" I giggle and he gives me a weird look.

"I said wide" he replies and I shake my head.

"Nope, you said wife. If you plan on wiping me up any time. I'd rethink it as I can't handle being married to you when you wide me up like that" I tease back and he blushes slightly and quickly attacks me with a hug as I fall back onto the bed. He wraps his arms around me and snuggles into my chest, I play with his hair and hum the melody to 'serendipity'.