Chapter THIRTY-NINE

Chapter THIRTY-NINE

<3

"So have you enjoyed your birthday so far?" Jimin asks me, slipping his hand into mine as we walk down the hallway towards the exits where the cars are parked.

"It's been amazing but I thought we weren't able to do anything because of the show?" I smile as I squeeze his hand.

"Well, I sort of lied to keep it's a surprise. I've had this all planned and arranged since Fraya slipped up that day" he explains and I roll my eyes. How could I forget that she slipped up and told them my birthday was soon.

"Makes sense now as to why you've been having little meetings with Sejin" I smile and rest my head on his shoulder as we wait outside for the cars.

"I'm surprised you didn't click on it earlier" he laughs and I playfully roll my eyes again.

"Well, I overheard something in the car a bit back but didn't take it too seriously" I state as a playful pout falls on my lips, he gently lifts my chin so I'm looking up at his cute toothy grin before his lips are softly placed against mine.

I take my hand out of his and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me as his free arm wraps around my waist. He squeezes my bum causing me to gasp lightly into the kiss, without warning he slides his tongue into my mouth as explores every crevice of my mouth.

"Mmmm" I moan into the kiss as he squeezes my bum again. We break apart and rest our foreheads against each other.

"Guys do you need to do that in front of us" Jin complains as the cars finally pull up in front of us.

"Sorry Oppa" I smile and he just stares at me blankly.

"Yaaaa!! I could get used to being called Oppa from you" he laughs and climbs into the car.

We all get hurried into a car except me and Jimin who gets put into a separate one. "What's going on?" I ask as I fasten my seatbelt and Jimin slams the door close.

"You'll see" he smiles and slips his hand into mine again, gently rubbing his thumb over the top of my hand. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder as the car pulls away from the arena and heads in the opposite direction of our hotel.

"Seriously Jimin where are we going !?? You're not going to kill me after all this time ?" I blurt out which causes him to let out his adorable giggle.

"If I was going to kill you, don't you think I would have done it ages ago?" He continues to laugh and I playfully swat his arm.

"True but still where are you taking me ?" I ask and he just ignores me. I stare out of the window and watch the peaceful city pass by as we dwell deeper and deeper out of Newark.

After about an hour of a long and silent-filled car drive, we pull up to a beautiful cottage in the middle of nowhere. I climb out of the car and stare at the lights lit up the cottage. "Wow, it's beautiful" I breathe as I close the door behind me and watch Jimin climb out the other side.

"Just like something else I know," he says as he walks around the side of the car to me and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"How long do we have this for?" I ask as we make our way towards it.

"Till tomorrow evening" he smiles and unlocks the door. He slowly pushes the door open and the smell of fresh wood and clean air fills my nose.

I walk into our little private heaven for the night and slip out of my heels which by this point were crippling me. The driver drops our night bags into the living room of the cottage and disappears down the hall.