Chapter FORTY-TWO

Chapter FORTY-TWO

<3

We land in Chicago about 2 hours or so after we boarded the plane and honestly, it was more beautiful than I expected. As a kid, I loved watching the film based in Chicago and always dreamed of coming here, and now I'm here with my unbelievably handsome boyfriend, my pregnant best friend and six amazing lads that have all become a huge part of my life.

The only downfall is that in two days it's all over and I won't be able to talk to them anymore or anything. Jimin and I have agreed to keep our relationship going in secret until we find a way to make Bang PD and Sejin accepting of us as well as Fraya and Hobi. How? I honestly couldn't tell you but I'm going to make the most of these next couple of days and show Sejin I love Jimin so much and that I love the boys just as much too.

"Jimin-ssi" Kookies small voice calls behind us as we walk through the airport, past the screaming fan and flashing camera.

"What Jungkook?" Jimin snaps harshly as he stops and glares at him.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to... you know please don't hate me" he whispers trying to not let the fans or press overhear him.

"Hey! It's fine. Forgotten about. Right Jimin" I smile and nudge him. He lets out a small groan and nods his head as he continues walking toward the exits.

"He's really mad huh?" Kookies asks me and I nod but squeeze his shoulders to reassure him.

"I'll talk to him don't worry. I wanna make the most of our last days together" I smile and wrap my arms around his shoulder and start to follow true others.

"So much optimism even with everything going on" he laughs as he places his arm around my back.

"I have to be. Everyone else is glum and depressed. I need to keep everyone's spirit up. I have so much planned !!! Don't you worry it will be worth it" I beam and skip my way out of the airport as I think about everything we're going to get up to?
We huddled into the car and drove to the hotel which was just as grand as the others which doesn't surprise me. Only the best for these boys. We are shown to our rooms and given the keys to unlock the door and left to our own devices. I take out my phone and send a quick message to the group chat.

Me: Everyone come to mine and Jimin's room when you've got settled and everything as the fun starts now !!! Xxx

I hit send and start to unpack my bag. I watch as Jimin throws himself onto the bed and snuggles into the pillow.

"Don't you dare fall, asleep mister? I have plans for us all" I say crossing my arms over my chest and tapping my foot on the floor, staring daggers into his back.

"Tsk. I don't wanna go." He groans and I roll my eyes.

"No! I have only a couple of days left with you and the boys and I want it to be the best time ever! So get your fine arse up off the bed and finish unpacking before they get here" I tell him and spank his arse before finishing unpacking my things.

"Ugh! The things I do for you" he comments and gets up off the bed and starts to unpack. I feel my heart dip slightly at his comment but brush it off as him being tired and grumpy about the whole situation.
"I love you," I say and give him a small smile but he ignores me and finishes his unpacking.

"Hey!" I say as I hear a knock at the door. He gives me a look and points to the door telling me to get it. I roll my eyes and open the door to see everyone except JK standing there. I move out of the way so they can come and look around for him.

"Kookie isn't feeling too apparently," Namjoon says and gives me a small hug before taking a seat on my bed. I take out my phone and type a rather stern text to him.