Chapter FORTY-THREE

Chapter FORTY-THREE

WHY ON GOD'S EARTH IS THIS THE GOD DAMN PENALTY!!!!!

I feel the cold air brush against my naked legs as I use my hands to cover my boobs. Lucky I convinced the other to allow me to run around with my thong which isn't as bad as the boys who are completely starkers. "On the count of 3," I hear Fraya giggle from the doorway of the escape room complex.

"3"

"2"

"1"

We all being to sprint down the path trying to avoid as many people as possible as the cold air rubs against our skin. "Yaaaaaaaa it's cold" Jungkook complains as he sprints off ahead of us.

"Why is this the punishment?" Yoongi says from beside me as we turn the corner and hurry down the street.

"I don't know but I'm gonna kill whoever decided this" Jimin added as we all attempt to catch up with Kookie and Tae who are like a full 2 yards in front of us.

We continue around the next corner when I see a policeman standing against the wall. "Hurry now!" I scream as we get closer to him.

We quickly pick up our pace as we sprint past him with glum smiles on our faces. We turn the next corner when we hear a whistle being blown.

"FUCKING RUN!!!!" The screams from in front of us as I quickly look and see the officer chasing us. I quickly pick up my speed and sprint as fast as my little legs will take me as the others follow.

I see the door in sight as we all quickly try to get there before we get caught. I watch Jungkook bang on the door to get someone to open it. "Let us in a copper is following us" he yells and finally the door is open.

We quickly run inside and hurry to get out clothes on just as the policeman enters the building. I struggle to get my top over my head as it tangles around my arms.

"Fuck" I curse looking to one of them to help me.
Luckily Jimin helps me pull it down and plants a light peck on my forehead.

"Officer," Jin says nodding his head and walking out of the building.

"Care to explain what that scene was just then?" He asks us and I gulp as I keep my attention on the floor.

"Um.... were BTS and it was a penalty for losing the escape room. We promise it was just a penalty and nothing more. It won't happen again as we're leaving now" Yoongi explain and I snuggle into Jimin for comfort as I feel my heart rapid beat in my chest due to fear of getting into troubles

"Well... then see as you've promised to never do it again. I'll let you off with a warning only if you sign a few autographs for me daughter" he asks and I feel a massive weight leave my body.

"Yes! Sigh the god damn autographs" I pretty much yell causing the boys to laugh at my little outburst and sign his notebook. We bid him good day and climb into the cars. I let out a massive sigh once I see the officer walking back up the street she just chased us down.

"Never again am I doing that," I say and they all agree. I feel my phone vibrate from my pocket. I take it out and see it blowing up with tweets from loads of people. I unlock my phone and see a picture of me and the boys running down the street.

"Oh shit!" I gasp and show Jimin my phone. His face falls and looks at the others in the car.

"This is not good" he adds and takes my phone and reads the comments.

"All my fault I'm guessing," I ask him and he nods his head slightly.

"Haha, no surprise there" I comment and take back my phone, locking it and putting it back into my pocket.