Chapter FORTY

Chapter FORTY

<3

His eyes open, his deep brown ones locking directions with my pale blue ones. "I'm not saying this of what we are doing right now because I tell you it all the time," he says huskily.

"Saying what?" I question.

"I love you" he replies, causing me to frown as for some reason I didn't like the sound of it this time around.

"Say it as you mean it" I pout, he raises his eyebrow and scrunches his nose confused at my strange request.

"Eh?" He breaths out as I stop my hand. I grip him a little tighter, causing a mains to leave his trembling lips.

"Say it as you mean it," I say in my baby voice. I can tell he's trying to think hard, but considering I was doing something that clouded his thoughts, it took him a few minutes for it to finally click on what I meant. A wicked smile lingers on his lips, telling me she finally understood what I meant.

"I fucking love you" he breaths out as my smile reappears on my face, I lift my head slightly till my mouth was once again covering his. There was a sense of urgency this time, as my slow game was long gone. His hand went between us, wrapping it around mine and positioning himself right at my entrance. He didn't even hesitate as both our hands let go at the same and he pushes himself into me in one swift movement.

I gasp as Jimin out one of his hands on my leg, wrapping it around him. He places both hands on the mattress as he slowly pulls out of me, before slamming back in causing another moan to break free from my lips.

Both our breathing becomes heavy rather quick and almost in sync with each other as our bodies tangle together. He slowly pulled out of me and suddenly pushes back in causing my hips to lift to meet his. He continues to do that causing my hips to meet his making me one step closer to my finish.
He starts to thrust his hips faster as our breathing becomes heavier, and our moans echo through the room. He propped himself onto his elbow as the other slowly moved between us. He lightly rubbed my very stimulated clit, between his thrusts and his lightly rubs on my clit, I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Natasha, quieten down" Jimin warms me between his gritted teeth. It's not like there is anyone around to hear us except the driver. But to his dislike, his request was met by my loudest moan to date, he just rolled his eyes and captured my lips with his. His thumbs still doing wonders against me and his violent but pleasurable we're causing my body to go into a frenzy and my brain to stop functioning properly.

I feel my body getting closer and closer to another Park Jimin causes orgasm, as he thrusts himself harder into me: picking up the pace more. My hands fly to his back, clawing deeply at the skin. I'm almost positive I was drawing blood at how deep my nails were digging into him.

He separated our lips and let out a rather deep groan as he continues to grind his body against mine. His thumb however did stop moving, but instead, he just applied the right amount of pressure. And with that, it was enough to shove me over the edge.

I tremble slightly under him as I felt my orgasm release throughout my entire body. He doesn't stop or slow down causing me to feel another orgasm build up. He presses a little harder on me as he pushed himself deeper, causing me to topple over the edge so fast and loud that I was struggling to hold back any more of my screams and moans. His hips continue to move as he pushes himself for his own.

My back arched as the last few waves ran through my body just as Jimin's breathing got sparse and uneven. His eyes slam shut as his mouth parts slightly, his tongue trailing along his bottom lip as a loud and manly groans escapes from them. With one finally hard, deep thrust he releases his load, he slowly moves his hips a few more times checking he was completely done before laying his head against my shoulder.