Chapter THIRTY-FIVE

Chapter THIRTY-FIVE

<3

The past few days have been a blur, to be honest. The boys have been killing the shows which don't surprise me. I and Jimin seem to be doing okay, but it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm starting to hope that everyone including Jimin has forgotten about it because I hate celebrating it.

"Hey babe what are you thinking about ?" Jimin ask from the desk, snapping me from my train of thought.

"Oh, nothing, just excited about the show tomorrow" I lie as go back to scrolling through Twitter, that has also been quite quiet as well for the past few days.

"Aweee you excited to be turning another year older" he comments and I roll my eyes. Nope, he hasn't forgotten.

"I was hoping you'd forgotten about my birthday" I sigh and lock my phone, I prop myself upright against the headboard as he swirls around in the desk chairs.

"How could I forget that it's my beautiful girlfriend's birthday tomorrow especially when it's also the day of a concert as well," He says and stands up from his chair and walks over to the bed. Jimin climbs on next to me and lays his head on my lap. He lightly strokes the bare skin off my leg as begins to him a sweet melody.

"Can't blame me for wishful thinking" I laugh as I run my hands through his soft, freshly dyed ashy blonde hair.

"Well it didn't work, I'm sorry we can't do anything for your actual birthday tomorrow but I do have plans for the day after," he says and slowly runs his hands up the inside of my thigh.

"Mhm, and what are those plans ?" I ask as I focus on the tingly sensations of his fingers slowly running up and down the inside of my thigh.

"Would you like a little preview?" He asks and I hum in reply. He sits up and I give him a cheeky smile, I feel his lips press against mine as we move our lips in sync with each other.

I let out a little moan as I feel his hands slide further up my thigh and lightly graze against my core. He takes this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth and explore every nook and cranny. My hands go straight to his hair and tug at the roots.
He lifts me slightly and lays me full on the bed, I sink into the soft pillow with his lips firmly pressed against mine. Jimin starts to kiss down my cheek to my neck till he finds my sweet spot and starts to suck and nibble on the skin.

Another moan falls from my lips as he sucks on my skin. "God I love to when you moan" he hisses into my neck and continues to kiss and suck, leaving a blue mark. I remove my hands from his hair and tug his top over his head and throw it on the floor.
I attack his lips with him with a rough and needy kiss. He slides his hands up my top and massages my right boob with his hand, slipping his hand under the bra, twirling and teasing my already erect nipple.

I feel my panties become slightly wet as the pleasure causes my belly to twist and knot. "Oh god, Jimin!!! I want you now" I breathe out as he breaks the kiss and pulls my top over my head.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that" he coos and starts to kiss the top of my boobs as he unclasps my bra and removes it from my body: I teasingly glide my hand down his perfectly firm abs and to the waistband of his sweats, running my index finger along the inside of his boxers.

"Mmm doesn't tease me please" he bags and I bite my lip as I slip my hand inside and palm his throbbing cock over his boxers.

"Oh god" he breaths out and kisses me again as he tugs down my shorts and panties. He strokes his fingers lightly up the inside of my leg and brushes over my dripping entrance.