Chapter TWENTY-THREE

<3

We arrive in Fort Worth with quite hours to spare before the concert. So I and Fraya decided to go shopping before the concert seen as we were surprising the boys by watching them from the crowd. "What do we wear? I want them to be able to notice us from the crowd?" Fraya says to me as we wander around the shopping mall.

"Honestly I couldn't tell you because I'm stuck too" I reply as I take a sip of my ice caramel frappe.

"Hmmm... Oh, I have an idea" she says and I give her a 'go-on look' as I continue to drink my frappe, "we could get funny pictures of Hoseok and Jimin printed onto a shirt and then we could wear denim a shirt or something and cute heels and look hella cute" she says and I nod my head. I unlock my phone and screen for a cute and funny picture of Jimin on Pinterest.

"I've found the perfect photo of Jimin?" I laugh as I turn my phone and show her. She lets out a huge giggle as she sees my screen.

"OMG what the actual fuck" she bowls as we continue walking drawing attention to ourselves. I let out a little giggle as we look around for a printing shop, I see a bright yellow light on the other side of the mall saying 'Printing' and I let out a squeal. We walk over to the store and see a lovely Middle Ages man standing behind the counter.

"Hello" he greets us and I smile at him.

"Would you be able to print two photos of our boyfriend onto a top for us?" Fraya asks and he gives her a nod. We take out my phone and show him the photos, he lets out a giggle and asks us to send them to his email address. He hands us his business card with his email on and we send him the pictures. He prints them off and when I see the one Fraya chose for Hoseok I let out a giggle.

"Good choice," I say through my laughter as I spot the photo of Jimin blown up. The gentleman starts on the tops and says they'll most likely be done in about an hour so we head out of the shop to something to wear on our lower halves. I see forever 21 and grab hold of Fraya's wrist and drag her across the mall and into it. "Oh, good eye" she praises me once were inside. I walk over to the denim section the scan the denim skirts. I see loads of cute ones but none that scream 'buy me! Buy me!'.

"I'm thinking of wearing shorts, tights and my cute Lil black ankle boots," Fraya says as she looks at the shorts and finds a pair of high-waisted with folded leg parts folded.

"Ooo I like them," I say to her as I continue to look through the skirts when I land on a cute light denim one with rips in it. I search for a size 12 when I remember the sizes are different over here. I take out my phone and google size convert and grab a size 8.
I walk to the dressing room and quickly try it on.

"Perfect" I beam and take it back off and pull my jeans back on, slipping my feet back into my trainers. I leave the dressing room and see Fraya search for jewellery and accessories. I sneak up behind her and she jumps half a mile "fucking hell Tash" she yells as slaps my arm. I giggle as I rub my arm better, I notice a lovely red velvet choker which would look lovely with my red leather jacket and maybe even my new skirt. I pick it up and add it to my basket along with a couple of bracelets, I go to the cashier and pay for my item. "I'll wait for you outside," I say to Fraya who is still eyeing upcome accessories.

"Okay," she smiles as I leave her in the store. The reason why I said I'd wait for her outside is that she takes forever to choose accessories compared to me who sees something I like and buys it without a second thought. I take a seat on the bench across from the store and take out my phone and scroll through some of the photos when I come across a photo of me from years ago with deep red hair. "I really wanna dye my hair red again" I sigh as I see the happy smile on my face with Fraya and Cam at work. I miss work, to be honest, it feels so weird not being around all of them crackheads and having a laugh. I even miss Graham though he's a jerk sometimes he's a good boss. Fraya finally leaves the store and gives me a worried look as she gets closer to me.