Chapter SIX

Chapter SIX

<3

My phone has been getting blown up with notifications, emails, missed calls and even text messages since last night when the photo of me and Jimin kissing for a second time gets posted online. I'm sitting with my legs crossed on my bed with a cig in my hand and my phone blowing up in front of me when Graham (boss) pops up on my screen. I quickly answer it and press the phone to my ear. "Hello," I say shyly dreading whatever he has to say.

"How are you, Tash?" He asks me concerned and I let out a groan which causes him to laugh.

"I had a feeling that would be your reaction! Anyway I'm ring to let you know I've put you a couple of weeks' holidays in just until this dies down as I can't risk you coming to work and being attacked by angry fans and paparazzi" he states and I let out another groan. I love working though.

"Yeah I understand, I'm sorry about all this mess Graham. I promise it won't ever happen again" I reply as I take a drag off my cig.

"That's fine it's not your fault. I told you to have fun and you did. We both didn't expect this to happen" he says and I nod my head knowing he couldn't see me.

"Right, I'm going to get off but I have booked Fraya on some extra shifts to cover you and also I have given your contact details to BTS's manager as he said he needed to get in touch with you about all this. I hope you don't mind but it's for your safety" he says and I just let out a little groan but appreciate his concern.

"Thanks, Graham. Well, I guess I'll see you when I'm eventually come back to work. goodbye" I say and hang up. I unlock my phone and scroll through my text messages when I come across one.

Unknown Number - Hey. It's Jimin. I got your number from my manager. Would it be okay if I come round so we can talk? I feel bad about what happened the other day and want to talk to you about all this so we can come up with a plan.

I quickly tap on the call icon and press the phone to my ear. It rings a couple of times when his voice comes through the speaker. "Tash, I'm so glad you've rung me," he says overly happy about it.

"Yeah, it's fine if you come round, I'll send you my address now," I say and hang up. I quickly type my address and send it to him. The quicker I get this over and done with then the easier my life will be. I'm still 100% down with telling the truth except I have no idea how we're going to explain how the kids from yesterday happened but I'm sure together we can think of something. I open Instagram and scroll through my feed. I see the picture of me and Jimin kissing with the caption:

Who does this little skank think she is steaming Jimin away from me 😡 #DirtyWhore #dead #jimin4ever #freejiminfromtash

I feel my eyes slightly brim with tears and I begin to read the comments.

TaeTaeWifeu - I heard she's a bartender. No wonder she's after Jimin she can barely afford to live. #golddigger #worthless

YoongiXJimin98 - Who does something like that and then posts it for everyone to see. Dirty little b*tch needs to back off before the #BTSARMY come for her #deadwhencaught

That is just a few of them and I feel my heart become heavy and full of sadness. Tears fall freely from my eyes and I read more and read of the hate then I come across a really lovely post about me.

ARMY4LIFE - I don't get what the big deal is. If Jimin is happy with this girl, then leave them be. @Tasha-Jayne96 is a really pretty woman so why send her hate. You're all just jealous that she happens to capture his heart and can do the things you lot can't. #Love4Tasha #TashaXJimin