Chapter THIRTY-TWO

Chapter TWENTY-TWO

<3

Jungkook's POV:

Rehearsal was finally finished and I could go and get ready for our date.. sort of thing at the haunted house she wants to explore. We walk back into the dressing room all hot and sweaty as I head to the divider to strip off and change into some clean clothes.

"How was rehearsal?" I hear Tash ask, I believe to Jimin as he walked straight over to her.

"Warm... the sun was blazing right down on us plus the lights as well. It was too much" Jimin replies as I slip my drenched top over my head and threw it into the pile of dirty clothes in the corner.

"Hopefully it cools down for the show later on," she says as I see a figure wall up to the divider and pop their head around the corner. Natasha's now deep red hair dangles to the side as she gives me a happy smile.

"Hurry up Kookie or we're going to miss our train" she states and I nod my head and quickly take off my sweats. She watches me as I pull on my jeans and fasten them around my waist and slip on a clean white top. I pretend to not notice her staring as I slip my feet into my timberlands and head from behind the divider.

"Ready?" She asks me like she wasn't just watching me getting dressed.

"Yep" I smile and pop the p. I grab my camera, phone and thin jacket just in case I need them and head out of the dressing room. Tasha gives Jimin a quick kiss and says bye to everyone.

She joins me in the hallway and we leave the arena. I slide my hand into hers and I guide her to the exit of the arena. "So where is the haunted house?" I ask as I open the door and we walk out into the scorching Canadian heat.

"Montague" she replies and I give her a very puzzled look. She climbs into the car that's driving us to the station and I follow her lead. I take out my phone and attempt to google Montague's haunted house but she stops me by snatching my phone out of my hand.

"No googling... it will ruin the experience" she complains and switches off my phone. She turns off hers and puts them both into her bag.

"No phones ???" I question and she nods her head.

"If we have our phones were tempted to text and call people but I want to forget about others and just enjoy our mini adventures together exploring a haunted house" she explains and I nod my head, she wiggles up closer to me and rests her head on my shoulder.

"If Jimin saw us like this.. he'd kick up a rate fuss" I comment which makes her giggle slightly. She wraps her hand around my slender arms and strokes the skin with her thumb.

"I know but I want to spend some time with you Kookie. You're like my best friend in the group and well I hate that we haven't spent any time together alone since that time in the hotel room" she states as I feel her tense slightly next to me.

"Tash... what's going on ?" I ask, having a very strong feeling something is eating away at her. She lets out a little sigh as we pull up to the train station. She abruptly gets out of the car and goes straight to the ticket booth. I say goodbye to the driver and climb out of the car, closing the door behind me.

"Natasha.. what is going on inside that head?" I ask again and she just rolls her eyes and hands me my ticket as we walk to the platform and wait for the train.

"Jimin...." she finally breaths out as we take a seat on the cold, chipped green painted bench.

"What about him?" I question and she bites her lip anxiously and takes hold of my hand and squeezes it.