Chapter THIRTY-SEVEN

<3

The car finally comes to a halt and Jimin guides me out of it safely. "Where are we?" I ask as he slams the car door behind me, making me jump slightly.
"You'll see soon enough" he whispers into my ear causing me to shudder slightly. I let out a slightly frustrated sigh as he slowly guides to inside a warm and lush-smelling building.

"Mr Park, I'm assuming and Miss Jayne. everything is ready for you." A sweet voice appears out of nowhere.

"Thank you," he says and finally unfastens the blindfold from my eyes. I blink a few times to allow my eyes to adjust to the light.

"Wow," I breathe out as I see a beautiful tropical pool with steam flying gracefully into the sky as the whites are painted a pure white with golden accents here and there. I feel Jimin's hand slip into mine as I gawp at the amazing view surrounding me.

"You're going to get the full spa treatment whilst I go and collect a few bits that I need okay," he says to me and I give him a little nod. He kisses my cheek and leaves me standing in the middle of the main reception of the spa.

"Miss Jayne, follow me and we'll get started," a tall blonde says to me and edged me to follow her. I begin to walk still taking in everything.
She guides me down a long hallway towards the changing room and hands me a rather large fluffy white towel. "Get in there and I'll show you to the massage room" she smiles and leaves me standing in front of a white door with a golden glistening handle.
I slowly twist the handle and open the door. I close it behind me and lock it as I place my things on the hangers available and strip out of my clothes. I fold them up and place them neatly on the bench in front of me.

A few moments later a quiet knock is heard and I hum in reply as I wrap the towel rather tightly around my body and slip on the fluffy sliders available. "Miss Jayne, are you ready?" The same sweet voice calls.

I open the door and greet her with a smile. I walk out of the room and she locks the door. "Your belongs will be safe in there" she smiles and I nod my head. We begin to walk down the long corridor again as she shows me to another room. She opens the door and ushers me inside.

"Mr Park has paid for the full treatment so you'll get everything we have to offer" she beams and closes the door behind me. A tall, broad gentleman walks into the room wearing all white.

"If you wouldn't mind laying on the bed and I'll get started with the deep tissue massage" his deep voice suggest and I do as he asks and lays on my stomach. I loosely unfasten the towel and get myself comfy, as a cold liquid is leathered into my calves and back of my thigh.

His hands are soft as he rubs small circles on my thigh, digging his finger in ever so slightly. "Mmmmm" I moan unintentionally as I feel my body relax under his hand.

"Miss Jayne..." his sweet voice says and I let out about moan to reply.

"I need to lift the towel slightly if that's okay so I can get to the top of your thigh?" He says and I nod my head as I keep my eyes close together, enjoying the tension just dissolving from my body.

He carefully moves the towel up just under the bottoms of my arse cheeks so nothing is on full display. I feel the same circular motion of his fingers again as he rubs my thigh.

After about what feels like 20 minutes, he moves up to my back, pulling down the towel to cover the top of my bum as he starts on my shoulders and back.
I wish it was Jimin's hands causing this pleasurable feeling all over my body instead of this stranger. 'Note to self - get Jimin you give you a massage' I think to myself as his fingers dig into my shoulder blades gently causing me to moan again.