Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT

<3

After rehearsals and my make-up are back to being sorted, we're all sitting in the dressing room eating whatever was left of my birthday cake when my phone starts to ring from my pocket. I take it out a see a FaceTime call from my mum, I answer it straight away with a huge grin on my face.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASHA!!!!" My mother and sister yell it o the phone.

"Awee thanks guys" I smile as I see their bright smiling faces.

"How are the boys treating you?" My mother asks being the curious lady she is.

"Very well. They've spoilt me a lot for my birthday, especially Jimin. He brought me this new bracelet" I say and hold up my new pandora bracelet. My sister Awee whilst my mother stares at it with her mouth gaping open.

"That's expensive what does the little gold one with the panel say?" She states and I let out a little giggle.

"That's from Kookie, he got us a friendship one with his initials on mine and mine on his" I explain as he comes up behind me and shows his wrist the camera.

"Hey Jungkook" My sister smiles and he gives her a small smile knowing full well she was behind all the drama.

"What else did you get?" my sister asks noticing the awkwardness from Kookie.

"Tae got me a couple of Gucci shirts, Yoongi some photo cards with his face on. Fraya got me some new underwear, Hobi got me this J pendant, Some VS sprays from Jin, oh and Joonie got me these diamond earrings" I beam as I show off my new ear jewellery.

"Wow... they have spoilt you" My mother gasp as I list everything they've bought me. I feel the couch dip next to me as Jimin pop into the view of the camera.

"Hello, Mrs Jayne" she smiles at her and completely ignores my sister. I don't blame him though.

"Hello, Jimin, I see you've been treating my daughter to all the riches in the world" she jokes and he lets out a little chuckle.

"Yeah, I even paid for her to have a spa treatment, new clothes, her hair, makeup and nails done as well" he smiles and my mother just lets out another gasp.

"Oh my! Jimin you did have to do all that for her" she exclaims and I roll my eyes. Fraya takes the seat next to me so I hold my phone further out so we was all in the view of the camera.

"Hello, mum" Fraya smiles taking my mother's attention away from Jimin and to be adopted daughter.

"Fraya darling how are you?" She asks which causes me to smile at the news she's about to break.

"Not bad, suffering from a little bit of morning sickness but I'll be fine" she smiles and I watch a huge ass smile form on my mother's face as my sister's mouth had open.

"You're pregnant" my mother yells which causes us all to laugh and she starts to clap her hand and cheer happily.

"Yes, I am. Only 3 weeks but I'm taking it steady. Hoseok is looking after me very well" she beams as the rest of the boys appear behind us.

"OH MY GOD IT ALL OF BTS" My sister screams as she takes in all their faces.

"It's finally a pleasure to meet the infamous Kelly Jayne," Jin says with a weak smile. Yes, all the boys know but they also know that she's very sorry so they have agreed to forgive the little de lulu she is.

"I'm so sorry about what I did. I hope. You all forgive me and don't ban me from being an ARMY" she says rather fast and they all chuckle slightly.

"Nope it's cool just don't do it again," Yoongi says sternly and she nods her head.