Chapter SEVENTEEN

Chapter SEVENTEEN

<3

I shake my head to Hoseok who has the biggest cheeky smile on his face, I quickly take the book from fraya's hands as he tips the bucket of water onto her. "Ahhhhhh" she screams as the water splashes over my face and body. She shoots up into a sitting position whilst they all burst into laughter, I giggle slightly as I try and hide the smile from my face. "HOSEOK I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" She screams at him, and he gives her a scared look and begins to run in the direction of the ocean. She climbs quickly to her feet and chases after him, he crashes into the water and tries to swim away from her as she catches up to him. She leaps onto his back and pushes him under the water, he quickly comes back up for air and flips her over his shoulder so she falls into the water too. They play fight for a while before he wraps his arms around her waist and connects his lips with hers. "Aweeeeeee" I coo as I watch the cute scene in front of me. This is the first time I've ever seen them kiss, I don't even think they did when we first met them.

"They seem smitten with each other" Jimin says from the side of me as he lays on his back.

"Yeah, at least they don't have the pressure of a relationship like we do" I slip out and mentally facepalm. I need to start thinking before I speak.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks, sitting upright and looking at me from over his sunglasses, I shake my head a little and give him an apologetic smile.

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant it like they can have fun and enjoy each other's company before sticking a label on it unlike us who didn't have much of a choice" I try and save myself but he just scowls and stands up. I watch him watch over the boys who are happily playing in the sea leaving me on my own. I facepalm and fall back onto my beach towel.

"Why do I have to be so stupid sometimes?" I say out loud with a huff.

"I wouldn't say you're stupid but overthinking things," a rich American accent says which causes me to open my eyes and look at the tall figure standing in front of me.

"Tony? I'm guessing" I say as I slide my glasses onto the top of my head, he nods his head and smiles at me. I hold out my hand which he takes and helps me onto my feet, I give his hand a firm shake to greet him and look over his shoulder to see Jimin and the boys sprinting over.

"AH TONY" Jimin yells as he leaps onto his back and wraps his arms around Tony's neck.

"Chim Chim" he chimes happily as Jimin gets down and gives him a proper bro hug.

"How you been man ?" Kookie asks him as they bro-hug as well. Fraya stands next to me and quickly eyes up the hot man in front of us, I nudge her and give her a nod which to say I thought the same.

"I'm good fellas, it's nice to see you all again. What have you been up to? I only keep updated when I get the time" he says as they sit down on the sand. I slip on my sandals and top, grabbing my bag once I am done. Fraya copies me and we begin to walk away from the boys.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asks us and I smile at him but don't reply. We continue walking down the beach when I feel someone grab my wrist, I turn round and see Jimin looking at me intensely.

"Where are you going?" He asks me and I just pull my wrist out of his grasp forcefully and chase after Fraya who is way ahead of me now. I link arms with her once I've caught up to her and we continue to walk down the lovely beach that's filled with people.

"What was all that about ?" She asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"Honestly I don't know what's going on with us today, one minute we're okay and the next I'm saying something stupid like I did earlier," I say as we walk up the step and off the beach towards the stalls.