Basically what happened (UPDATED!)

(WARNING! BFB SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED WATCHING BFB YET, I SUGGEST YOU DO SO BEFORE READING THIS STORY!)

Quick disclaimer as of July 15, 2023...

This story was first made before TPOT 3 was released and some parts are written poorly, so don't be surprised if the story has nonsensical logic or unpatched plotholes. I may patch some of them later. Let me know if you find any that have not yet been patched.

In BFB 28...

Four sunk into the desert.
He wanted to be a constant presence, dream, dream, dream, and be around FOUR-ever.

Two BFBs (or episodes) later, the contestants helped free Four from this state.

Four, however... Wasn't feeling too well.

The contestants got Four to the hospital while Announcer was singing My Time. (It's a well-known song when it comes to Omori.)

Four ended up stabbing himself with the sharpest scalpel they could find, and died that day.

Many were affected by this, but the ones who were affected the most were X and his Algebralien friend group. (Two, Six, Eight, and Seven).

X never even left his house for four years.

Probably because he was busy making a dream world and blaming the Announcer for what happened.

But things were about to change...