A Sleepover

X knocked on the door of Seven's house.

Thirteen answered.

"Oh, thank goodness you guys came back," she said.

"Is something wrong?" said Eight.

"Well... Seven is home, but... He's not talking to me."

"Oh no... Is there anything we can do to help?"

"It's a bit hard to say right now. When Seven came back, they went straight to their room and locked the door. I haven't been able to get a word out of him since. Maybe he just needs some time alone...but... I don't know... I'm just worried. Could you guys try to talk to them?"

"Of course," said Two. "We'll do whatever we can to help!"

"Thank you, everyone.... Feel free to come in whenever you're ready."

Thirteen went inside.

X and friends followed.

X went to the picnic basket and looked inside.

Then X, Two, Six and Eight went to Seven's room.

Eight knocked on the door.

"Hi Seven... It's Eight. I'm here with Two, Six, and X. We're all here to see you! Is there anything we can do to help? We just wanted to let you know we're here. Let us know if you need anything, okay?"

Thirteen sighed. "Maybe they just need time to themselves. I'm really sorry to bother you."

"Don't worry about it, Thirteen," said Two. "We've all been there before. If I've learned anything these past few days... It's that friends should be there for each other."

Eight moved so Six could talk.

"Hey, Seven... This is Six. I just wanted to say that... I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you. Will you please say something? We just want to know that you're okay. ... I think that we should stay here for him."

"Yeah," said Eight. "Last time, we all made the mistake of leaving each other when we needed each other the most. This time... we'll stay together. Thirteen... Do you think we could sleep here for the night?"

"Ohhhh... You are all so kind... Of course you can stay over! I think Seven would really appreciate that... I know it would mean a lot to him."

"AWESOME!!" said Two. "I CALL THE COUCH!!!"

"Ah, this is all happening so fast! Okay, then. Since Two wants the couch, everyone else can have a quilt! We have a lot of those. I'll go grab them now."

"Hmph. Why do you get the couch?" said Six.

"Well, duh!" said Two. "It's because I called it first!"

Six slapped Two partially with her powers.

"Ow! That hurt," said Two.

X then tried to leave.

"I think we should stay here for them," said Six.

"Okay," X said.

I've got a bad feeling about this, he thought.

He went to the room that was once Seven's grandma's room.

Thirteen was there.

"Oh, Seven... Why can't you see that everyone's here for you?"

X, Two, Six and Eight left the room.

They all went to the living room.

All the friends were eating snacks, chatting and watching a rerun of BFDIA.