Mission ship (Damian x Anya)

⚠️The girls are 15 and the boys are 16⚠️

Third person POV

"You need help" Becky told her best friend. "But i need to passssssssss" The pink haired girl said. "Oh look Short legs finally got herself a tutor" Damian said while his two other friends giggled. "Y'know what why don't you tutor her" Becky said in a joking matter but it was an amazing request in Anya's eyes. "That's a great idea Becky!" Anya said. "Yeah, im amazing" The pig tailed girl said covering the fact the she was joking. "WAIT- I DONT AGREE WITH TH-" Damian said but got cut of by Anya dragging him, convincing him to tutor her.

After Anya dragged Damian away from his friends she begged him, it was for the mission (I hated every second of writing that) "Fine

After Anya dragged Damian away from his friends she begged him, it was for the mission (I hated every second of writing that) "Fine." Damian said. "Start Tomorrow when all classes are over." Damian said while Anya nodded. Then came back to their friends and went to next period.

The next day after all their classes.....

"Sy-on boy! You forgot to tutor me!" Anya said chasing after him. "Great aight see you two later!" Damian said goodbye to his friends. "Wanna spy on them?" Becky suddenly popped out from behind the two boys. "Were in" The two boys said. "Ok so what is the answer?" Damian said pointing to the question. "19/5?" Anya questioned. "Finally.. ok so (Blah, Blah, Blah)" Damian told Anya. "Am i the only one who ships them?" Becky said. "From you watching romance im not surprised but same" All 3 agreed. "So whats th-" Damian was about to ask Anya a question but he noticed she was sleeping. "You lucky your cute..." Damian said grabbing his phone. "Hello.... Damian Desmond Anya's classmate... Oh i was tutoring her..... Oh yes she was doing well.... yes please pick her up... ok thank you" Damian talked to Yor on the phone, and soon Anya was awaken and at home.

The next day.....

"Sy-on boy have you seen Becky?" Anya asked Damian. "No? Why?Have you seen Ewen and Emile?" Damian asked back. "N- Wait there they are!" Anya pointed to the 3 who were spying on them. "Oh hey Anya/Damian" The three said and the bell rang. "Let's go to class" The three said trying to ignore that fact that they were planing to get them together. "We are talking after class" Damian and Anya said to their best friend/s
______________________________________

"Mission ship on"The three said. "Ok plan recap I'm gonna ask Anya if she wants to hang out then she says yes then" Becky points to Ewen signing him to continue. "I'm gonna tell Damian that him and Anya's tutoring lesson today is gonna be moved" Ewen said. "Then I'm gonna tell him to hang out with us then" Emile said. "We're gonna leave them at the mall!" The three said in unison.

______________________________________

"Hey Anya let's go to the mall later!" Becky said. "Sure seeya im gonna get ready" Anya said knowing her best friend she always wants to stay cute even tough she already is.

 "Sure seeya im gonna get ready" Anya said knowing her best friend she always wants to stay cute even tough she already is