Secret. (idk Anya)

Third person POV

"Anya!" Yor said worried. "Huh? What happened haha?" Anya asked. Loid sighed in relief. "You were crying is your sleep we were so worried!" Yor said. "Don't cry haha, I'm ok! Now let's eat I'm hungy!" Anya put her hands on her hips making both her parents giggle.
_______________________________

"Hello Becky-san!" Anya smiled at her best friend. "Get away from me you monster!" Becky said then left. "Huh?" Anya tilted her head.

She went to he locker and saw Damian and his friends by him. "Hello sy-on boy, do you know why Becky ran away from me?" Anya asked. Damian just ignored her and left. "You still have the audacity to ask us" Ewen and Emile said then left. "Huh? Damian-sama?" 'Not Damian... I need to be friends with him for the mission... Wait.... Why can't I use my power, oh no! I'm experiencing eclipsing again!' Anya thought.

"Guess I'll just head of to class" Anya said. Weirdly while Anya was on the way to her class she could hear whispers wherever she went. Fortunately she made it so class on time even if it was crowded. 'Why is everyone looking at me like that?, and why is Becky-chan sitting beside someone else?' Anya asked herself. "Forger! Principals office now!" Anya's teacher said. "I'm sorry sir, but why?" Anya asks. "Forger there you are! Now come with me!" Headmaster said and dragged Anya out of the classroom.

"S-sir? Where are we going?" Anya asked him worried. "Stay there!" Henry brought her to a room that didn't look like the principles office, but she didn't have a choice but to stay. "Hello there. Subject 007." She turned to the door and saw the scientists who experimented on her. "H-huh... What's happening?...." She asked worried. "Oh, your in the lab again don't you remember?" Own of the scientists said. "N-no.... Chi chi and haha are coming to save me!" Anya cried. "Oh~ You mean Thorn Princess and Twilight? Well, their caught now. Don't worry, your safe with us" The main scientist said. "W-what..." Anya said. "Isn't it obvious, everyone knows your secret, even your parents. Your lucky we got you before your taken somewhere else. And your family, they deserve to be in jail." Anya started crying then she said a black. But. She kept crying?

She opened her eyes again to she a pair of red and blue eyes looking at her. It was her parents!

"Anya!" Yor said worried. "Huh? What happened haha?" Anya asked. This time. Scared. Loid sighed in relief. "You were crying in your sleep we were so worried!" Yor said. "Don't cry haha, I'm ok now. Let's eat I'm hungry!" Anya put her hands on her hips making both her parents giggle.
_______________________________

"Hello Becky-sama!" Anya smiled at her best friend. "Oh! Ohayō Anya-san!" Becky's smiled. "Oh! Becky look! It's Damian-sama!" Anya said then went towards Damian. "Ohayō, Damian!" Anya smiled. "That's master Damian for you" Damian sighed. Making Anya smile at all four of her friends.

Good. It was just a nightmare.
_______________________________

Hi! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! This was a rush cause I realized I haven't posted in a while, so I wrote this quickly. Thanks for ready. And see you in the next chapter! <3

Word count: 561

-Ava