Trick Or Treat! (Halloween special)

-Third person POV

Loid was just sitting on the couch reading a newspaper while Anya was watching spy wars. "Ah! Chichi!" Anya ran to her father. "Yes Anya-san?" He asked. "Anya wants to be the princess  for Halloween!" The pink haired girl jumped up and down with joy. "That's a great idea Anya-san!" Loid said. "Oh! Can you and haha be Loidman and Yortica again?" She asked innocently. 'Twilight it's for the mission...' Loid said to himself even though he didn't want to dress up as Loidman again. Who knew the number one spy could get embarrassed because of that?. "Of course." He smiled at his daughter.

-Time skip cause in lazy af and it's night | Yor POV

"Haha! How do i look?" My sweet daughter asked me. "Aww you look so cute Anya-san!" I giggled at her and picked her up.

Anya was wearing a cute poofy pink dress with a cute bow and black shoes while her hair was styled with a crown and a bracelet from me.

While Loid was wearing a coat and a suit underneath, a hat, and a mask.

And a was wearing a simple black dress my hair down (Requested by Anya) and simple heals and a hat. "You look beautiful haha!" Anya smiled at me. "And you look very cute Anya-san" I smiled back ang kissed her check.

"Yor-san, Anya-san! It's time to go!" Loid called for us. "Coming!" We both said in unison.

When we arrived waiting for us at the door was Becky Anya's best friend. "Becky! Your a fairy!" They hugged. 'Aww cute' I thought.

"Let's get going." Loid said and grabbed mine and Anya's hand.

"Are you comfortable Yor-san?"

Loid asks me softening the grip on my hand.

"N-no, im fine dont worry!" I responded flustered.

"Ok then just tell me when your uncomfortable now let's go." He said.

-Later (again sorry im lazy)

"Trick or Treat!" Anya smiled and held out her basket. "Ah, Forgers! Im glad to see you all together!" Our neighbor smiled. "Here you go sweetheart" She smiled sweetly and put candy in Anya's basket. "Thank you very much Miss!" Anya thanked her looking at her candy and chocolates.

'Im glad Anya has learned proper manners.'

Loid thought.

"Thank you aswell, and good evening." Loid said and they left. Doing the same with the next doors.

-Later when they got home (sorry again)

Anya ran back into the living room and dumped her candy out of her basket. "Opps! Dont spill it Anya-san!" Yor warned her as Anya giggled and looked through her candy. Loid sat on the couch an took off his hat, mask, and coat. Yor as well took of her hat and heels. After Anya looked through her candy and ate a few she felt tired. "Hm.. Chichi, haha im tired. Im gonna go change..." Then the little girl yawned. Yor put her candy back into her basket and put it on the kitchen counter. After that she went into her oom to change into her Pj's.

Soon Yor and Loid were saying goodnight to Anya in her room. "Good night Miss Anya, sweet dreams.." Yor whispered and kissed her forehead. "Good night Anya." Loid kissed her on the forehead and went to his room to change.

-Extra

Yor went back into the kitchen and saw a bottle of wine in the fridge. 'Hm... Maybe just a glass or two...' She thought and poured herself a glass. She sat on the couch and quietly started drinking and looking through her phone. "Yor-san?" Loid said behind her. He looked at the table and saw a bottle of wine. 'Ah here we go again...' Loid sighed.

"Hm? Loidman where did your mask gooo?~ you looked handsome with it on~" Yor pouted. Loid didn't utter a word. He just picked her up and laid her in her room.

"Goodnight Yor-san."

_______________________________

I just wanted to put that in hehehe.

Anyways happy Halloween! If it's not Halloween for you when i post this it means where i live is Halloween!

Sorry for not updating for almost half a month 💜

I'll probably update this and fix any mistakes soon so im sorry if anything is wrong i wrote this at night.

Thank you for reading!

Word count: 713

-Ava