Stroll in the rain (Loid x Yor)

Here's a short one! Also I won't be posting for a while. Anyway enjoy!
_______________________________
Third person POV

It was about 5pm and Loid was going home after a short mission. Since Anya was having a sleep over at Becky's so he didn't have anything to do for a while. He was a few blocks away from home then it started raining. He got an umbrella and opened it and held his suit case closer to him so it won't get wet. On his was home he stumbled across the city Hall were Yor worked. He looked closely and saw Yor looking through her bag trying to find something. He realized she was trying to find her umbrella but left it at home on the coffee table. He decided it's been a while since they spent time together. Work, Anya's studies, operation strip, both didn't have much time. But today they had free time so Loid decided to walk home with Yor and maybe even stop by at a diner for some dinner.

"Hello Yor-san!" Loid greeted his wife. "Oh, hello there Loid-san what are you doing here in the pouring rain?" Asked Yor. "Well first of all I should be asking you that, and second of all I finished work early so I decided to stop by" Loid said. "Well that's great, I left my umbrella home now let's go shall we?" Yor asked.

They made there way to a nearby diner and decided to order some food.

Loid thought this was the perfect time for them to learn about each other.

"Yor? I was wondering while we are eating  our meals we should get to know each other better." Loid requested. "I don't mind you start" Yor said while cutting her food.

They asked each other some questions and they had a few laughs but one question stood out to Yor.

"How do you feel with Anya and I?"

It was a normal question but Yor had difficulties answering. "W-well I like it to have someone to be around, before It was just me in my apartment but now I have you two! And I do like taking care of Anya" She said putting down the glass of water.

"What about me?" Loid asked not thinking twice.

"O-oh... I-its nice to have you Loid I like getting to know you better and you seen to be someone I wouldn't mind being around or talking too for a long time your chill, sweet and caring towards me and Anya" Yor said accidentally slipping out a few extra words but she really did Mean it. She was starting to develop to this family and so was Loid.

After hearing Yor's answer Loid took a second to admirer her beauty inside and out. Her beautiful black hair flowering with the wind and her Ruby red eyes and her body... Loid got a little distracted. "W-well thank you Yor-san I would say the same about you too as well." Loid said. "Just call me Yor Loid it's ok" Yor said and giggled. 'Damn she's so cute.. ' Loid thought. "Ok then, Yor let's go home." Loid said and got a nod in response. They went home like usual but this time.... It was a little more than just a fake marriage.
_______________________________

Here's a little one-shot I write. It's short but it's ok. I hope you enjoyed.

Word count: 575

-Ava