Jealous (Nightfall/Fiona)

This is if Fiona didn't know that Loid was married.

So basically pretend the manga doesn't exist hehehe

ALSO Pretend Loid and Yor are ACTUALLY in love with each other and their marriage and family is official.

So basically if Fiona came after operation strix ended with a happy ending.

______________________________________

Third person POV

"Good job on the mission Nightfall and Twilight and im happy things are already going well for you Nightfall" Handler said. "Thank you." Fiona said. "I need to go now Twilight keep Nightfall comfortable" Handler said leaving the two. "Nightfall im going home now maybe we can talk on my way!" Loid said "Oh.. sure!" Fiona said.

On their way Loid saw Becky's house and decided to pick Anya up from their playdate. "Fiona can you wait here im gonna pick up my child from a pladate, if thats not comfortable with you thats ok we could just meet tomorrow!" Loid said. "No! Its ok" Fiona assured him.

"Chichi! Me and Becky had so much fun!" The little girl hopped happily. "Huh? Chichi who is she?" Anya asked. "Oh, she's my colleague! Anya this is Fiona, Fiona this is my lovely little girl" Loid said picking Anya up and setting her on his shoulders. "O-oh h-hello little girl" Fiona said. "Chichi, let's pick up haha too" Anya said not thinking twice while Loid just nodded. 'I never knew he had a family! I guess that means i'm too late... he has a family' Fiona thought to herself.

"Oh! Loid! Anya! I didnt know you guys were coming! Oh! hello! Who are you?" Yor asked calmly. "O-oh... i'm Fiona his colleague" Fiona stuttered. "Oh then hello! Im Yor nice to meet you!" Yor said. "I'm going home now see you tomorrow at the office Fiona" Loid, Anya, Yor and Fiona waved goodbye to each other. 'I guess he's happy with them... im too late..' Fiona sighed and left. Ignoring her heartbreak.

And the family was hugging in Loid's coat hehehe______________________________________

______________________________________

Rushed again surprise!

Sorry for it being short!

2/3 For today!

Word count: 331