Sneak out. (Loid x Yor)

Third person POV

It was 6pm in the Forger household. They were just eating dinner made by the only good cook at home, Loid. They were just chatting about work, schoolwork, friends and whatever came out of Anya's mouth. "Wow that's great Anya-san!" Your said as she picked up the girl and placed her where she usually sat in the living room and went back to the kitchen. "Anya it's time to study where's your backpack?" Loid asked. The two usually study around 5-6pm and help Anya with her home work as well. "What did you do in math?" Loid asked pulling out her butt load of he work. "Fractions." Anya sighed. "Ok let's start then so we can study later." Loid sighed as well. It was about 8,the father and child finished their little study session hours ago, and Yor finished washing the dishes,cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming, and all the other stuff.

(I never knew that's how you spell vacuuming 😭).

"Loid-san, Anya-san I'm gonna go get ready for bed" Your yawned. "Sure Yor/Haha!" Loid and Anya said in unison. Yor was already in her pj's and her beautiful long, black hair was down already. She was about to take of her makeup until she got a call.

"Hello?"

"We've got another one for you, thorn princess." Yor smirked.

She got on her dress and was about to leave until she remembered Loid and Anya. So she put a few pillows on he bed. Positioned as a human. It actually looks believable. She thought to herself. She didn't have time for her hair so she just left it down.
_______________________________

"Hello there, Mr. Willson" Thorn princess smirked at another man she successfully trapped.

"Let me go woman! You are insane! I didn't do anything!" The man said.

"We have proof. It's too late honey." We're the last words she said before stabbing the man with full strength.

_______________________________

It was now 9pm and Loid was getting Anya dressed. "Chi chi can I wear these pj's! Please!" Anya begged her father to allow her to wear her favorite onesie.