A Secret Daughter? (Loid x Yor)

!This Chapter Contains MENTIONS (Cause i cant write that) s€xu@l @bus€ and (i also cant write this) $€xu@l c0nt€nt¡

This is an AU!

Timeline: Before Yuri knew about Loid and Anya

Also i just wanted to say:

Chichi=Father/papa

Haha=Mother/mama

I just realized a lot of people dont know that hehe.

Loid POV

I woke up to see my fake wife in the living room panicking. "Yor? Why are you up so early?" I asked. "W-well..... U-uhmm....." Yor stuttered, usually when see stutters she is embarrassed, but this time it looked like she was stressed. "Yor-san, dont worry you can tell me anything" I smiled. "I-im s-sorry, i know this marriage is fake but i feel like i- i-i..." She couldn't finish her sentence, she looked like she was... About to cry? "Y-yor? Are you ok?" I asked her, even if this marriage was fake i still care for her. "I have a daughter!" She screamed, i froze. "I-im s-sorry this wont work out" She ran to her room. "Yor wait!" It was too late she locked herself in her room. "Chichi? What happened? I saw haha crying?" Anya woke up. "A-anya go back to bed, you dont have school today- i- me and your mother, just-" Loid couldn't comprehend. Anya just stood there confused.

Yor POV

What am i supposed to say!? I got fcking r@ped at 13! And had a daughter i kept hidden from you!

I was having a breakdown.

"Yor please open the door, i just want to talk, im not mad. Please" Loid begged me to open the door.

Should i? What am i gonna say?!

Well i have no choice i can't stay in this room forever. So i opened the door.

"I-im sorry L-loid-san!" I cried opening the door, i was so stupid. Marring guy without permission from my daughter? I was about to close the door. All of a sudden Loid pulled me into a.... Hug?

"Yor-san im not mad i promise please just tell me why you kept it a secret?" Loid asked

"Yor-san im not mad i promise please just tell me why you kept it a secret?" Loid asked. "W-well.... I..."

14 years ago...

"Bye girl!" Millie said while Yor also waved goodbye. 'I need to get to work! My class was so long!'

"Ugh.... Traffic!" I sighed in annoyance. She couldn't cross the road, it was monday and a VERY busy one. "Finally!" I said then rushed toward my work place. "Ah!-" I got dragged to an ally way and a man cut me off. "Listen love, follow me i can tell your not doing well financially maybe i can help you with that~" The man said. I tried to wiggle her wrists to grab my needle but couldn't escape from his tight grip. "Listen to me darling, follow me or else." Suddenly i felt a prick to arm and felt dizzy....

About a few hours later i woke up chained to a bed. And smelling like cvm? What the fuck did these men do to me? . It looked dark, i got worried cause the last thing i remembered was a masked man looking at me.

"Oh your awake!" The man opened the door. "What the fuck did you do to me?" I gritted her teeth as the man laughed. "Miss me?" The man took of his mask and smirked. It was my abusive ex boyfriend that i used for money. "W-what..." I sat there in shock. "Listen i was a chess piece in your game, but your just a s€x toy in mine. So dont try to do anything. Or. Else."

End of flashback....

Third person POV

"I-im so sorry for not telling you Loid..." Yor cried in her husband's strong chest. "No Yor. I should be the one apologizing here, i shouldn't have asked you to tell me such a traumatic memory of your past. Im sorry too." He dug his head into the nook of her neck and left her in his strong arms. Yor adjusted herself to make herself feel comfortable and hugged him tightly tears going away and the darkness starting to absorb her.

She hugged him a little too tight and soon she felt a poke by her hole that made her gasp a bit. "L-Loid-san~" Yor gave out a embarrassed and pleasured moan coincidentally in Loid's ear. Making it much bigger. "Y-yor-san I'll leave now.." Loid said about to take her of him until she spoke. "No, Stay~ Im willing too~ Ugh~" She whisper and moaned in his ear grinding on him wanting more. "Hmm..." Loid hummed at her movements and took this as a perfect time to see how beautiful, perfect, and gorgeous his wife was right now.

The next day.... (You didn't really think i would write that?)

"Hm.... Ahh! Good morning Loid-san..." Yor Yawned and whispered into her husband's ear. "Good morning~" Loid smiled back at her. "What?" Yor chuckled at his smiling face. Loid pulled her in for a gentle soft French kiss making Yor's shocked but still gladly kissed him back.

"Haha? Why is your door locked? And where's chichi?"
_______________________________

Yeyyyy!!! I wrote a one-shot! Hehhe. I'll try to edit 1 one-shot each day and yes this will have more parts because im way to lazy and i need to update.

If you have any request for spicy~ or fluff✨ One-shots just comment them and thank you for reading she ya in the next chapter!

Word count: 930

-Ava