Imperial scholar (Damian x Anya)

With ✨fAnFiC lOgIc✨ Anya can be a scholar at 13. So years after operation strix started.

Also requested by the one and only
Iheartvampireanime

Also this was rushed, I went to to school today so I have enough time to update earlier. So I'm sorry if this chapter sucks.
_______________________________
Third person POV

"Wow, short legs is studying" Damian just got his 7th Stella and Anya got hers the same time. "Oh shush, we're trying to study, so leave." The pigtailed girl said. Damian chuckled "Your both trying to get your last star? Hmp, keep trying cause I'll keep you busy and we won't need to see your ugly faces" His friends laughed. "Oh shush! I really wanna punch you right now" Anya rolled her eyes. At the same time she wanted and not wanted the last stella. She didn't want her family to end. "Fine, if we get the stella first Damian will kiss Anya and if you guys get it then we will never be mean again." Becky smirked. She wasn't stupid, she knew Damian had a crush on Anya since the start. She was a pro at this. "And if we get it the same time the you will kiss her and she can slap you." Becky smirked. "Hmp, no fair, I'll fix that. If we win, you peasants will be out servants, if not then fine, I'll kiss her." Damian made a deal. Now he really wanted Anya to get that stella.
_______________________________

"Good job twilight. Your mission is almost over. One more stella. 'And you can leave that family of yours'" Fiona said. Well thought the last bit, she's never been more excited for Twilight to be hers. She really hated that girl, wife, girlfriend, or whatever she was. She hated her. She despised her. Twilight on the other side of the phone was the total opposite. He hated the idea of losing his family. He hated the idea of not needing to wake up and help Anya for school. He hated the idea of losing that feeling of sleeping with Yor when they had a guest over. He hate the thought of the mission ending. He despised it.

Dis aint a sad one ok, I just wanted to put that.
_______________________________

"Students get off the bus" Class 3 was going ok on a field trip to the woods. "First get your tents ready, and then after line up here so we cans start exploring." Headmaster Henry said.

"Anya-san! Let's put out tents beside each other!" Becky smiled. "Sure!" Anya and Becky were having fun until 3 boys came and ruined their party. "Whoever gets to set up their tents faster the other team will be their servants" Damian smirked. "Can you just shut up and stop ruining our fun?" Becky rolled her eyes. "Language Ms. Blackbell!!" A teacher said.
_______________________________

"Alright students separate in groups of 5 then go to a teacher" Headmaster said. "Oi! Forger, Desmond, Blackbell, Egeburg, and Elman! You five are staying with me" Henry said. "Why, sir?" Becky pouted. "Well I need to keep an eye on ALL you five. Now quiet and let the other group."
_______________________________

"Damian-sama? Are you scared?" Ewen asked. "M-me? S-scared? Hmp, are you joking?" Damian chuckled weirdly. "Ah! There's a bear behind you!" Becky teased "AHH!" Damian screamed. "QUIET" Headmaster said.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" They heard screams. "QUIET!" Henry shouted for the 5th time. "Sir! There's a fire!" A teacher.

"Nani?!?!"

"*Cough* *Cough* follow me!" Henry said to the students. "Becky-san?!? Becky! Where are you?!" Though one little girl didn't listen. She wanted to find her best friend. "Anya? Anya? Becky? Sir Anya and Becky aren't here!" Damian told him. "Forger! Blackbell! Where are you?" He said while he other students were safe on the bus. "Becky! There you a real follow me!" Anya found her, "Anya-san did you hear that? *Cough* the others are looking for us!" Becky told her. "*Cough* *Cough* Let's run!" Anya said in between coughs.

"Anya-san!"
_______________________________

Anya woke up in a bright room. She blinked a few times until she was able to see clearly. She was in a hospital room. "Anya-san! Your awake!" Her Mother said. "Are you ok? What happened? We got a call that you passed out during a fire?" Loid asked. "Well I was searching for my friend then I.... We were going back then.... I don't remember..." Anya said. "Ok then, at least your ok." Loid and Yor smiled.

"Anya-san! I'm so happy your ok! I'm sorry, I lost myself, I was she reason you passed out" Becky cried. "It's not you or Anya's fault Becky, calm down both of you need to rest. " Mr. And Mrs. Forger, we need to talk to you" A doctor said, then they left with Anya's parents. "Anya-san, thank you for saving me, if you didn't come I wouldn't have been able to come back" Becky smiled. "Your welcome Becky-chan! Oh! Damian-sama? What a real you doing here?" Anya asked, tilting her head. "Is there something wrong with being worried?" Anya was shocked. Why did he care for her. "Hehe, thank you for caring Damian-sama!" She smiled. "Actually Damian was the one who found you and I, and he was the first one to say that we were missing~" Becky smirked. "Huh?" Anya asked confused while Damian was left flustered.
_______________________________

"Congratulations to Anya Forger Damian Desmond, and Becky Blackbell, for getting their 8th Stella stars, from saving lives! , now becoming, Scholars! Congratulations one again!"

Loid's mind.
'Yours friends with Melinda, Anya is friends with Damian, I just need to get color to Donovan. Thank you Anya. I'm so proud of you. W-wait this is just for the mission! Just for the mission.

"So, what are we gonna do about that bet?" Ewen asked. "I don't know." Emile replied. "Well~ I guess Me and Anya can be your helpers for ONE day. And you will kiss Anya-san, and Enjoy it." Becky's smirked.

"What no! I'm not kissing her!" Damian said flustered. "Says the one you was about to cry since Naya wasn't waking up~" Becky's aid smirk plastered on her face. "Oh shut u- Hmp!" Damian flinched backwards. "Mouth, hehe." Anya giggled and ran away. "H-hey! Since your my maid! Get her for me!" Damian told. Becky.

"Fuck no." Becky said. "Nani?!?! I kissed her for what?!?!" Damian asked flustered still. "Correction, SHE kissed YOU"

 "Correction, SHE kissed YOU"

I thought this was cute. <3
_______________________________

Heh. So sorry if this chapter was fcked up. But this was a rush hehe.

Word count: 1108

-Ava