Sick (Damian x Anya)

This is a future au so strix is finished but the family is still together

Anya is 15 and Damian is 17 now
_______________________________

Third person POV
"Sy-on boy!" Anya said waving to the boy in the hallway. "I told you to stop calling me that.." Damian said. "Heh. anyway! Are you going to summer camp?" Anya asked. "Yes. I am." Damian said blushing but annoyed. "Oh~ Fun I'm going too!" Anya said. "Great." Damian said sarcastically.

After class...
"Damian dont forget our tutoring session!" Anya said following Damian on the stars. "Ugh.. Fine- Anya-!" Damian said worried. "Achu! I'm fine!" Anya said.

"We're skipping the session! Your bleeding!" Damian said and brought her to the nurses office

"We're skipping the session! Your bleeding!" Damian said and brought her to the nurses office. "She has a fever" The nurse told them. "Can she attend class?" Damian asked. "I'm afraid not so miss you might have to be picked up" The nurse said. "Ok thank you" Damian said bringing Anya out of the office. "Class is starting in 10 minutes I'll call your father just stay there" Damian told Anya.

'Why is Damian so worried all of a sudden?' Anya asked herself. "Thank you Mr Forger." Damian said and hung up the call. "Your father is picking you up soon so just wait by the gates, class is starting so be careful." Damian said.

After Loid picked her up and got her checked up at the doctor. She had a very high fever so she wasn't at school the next few days. Let's say one teenage boy was more worried then the rest.
______________________________

I'm sorry for ANOTHER short one.

I hate myself too I know.

But here it is.

3/3 tonight.

Word count: 281