A Special Christmas

Christmas special~ 🎄

(Also I have a little apology note at the end)

♥︎

-𝐋𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Another mission well done Twilight" Handler congratulated. "Thank you. Now if you excuse me I'll get going now" I replied and left.

'*groan* it was supposed to be my break...'

I sighed and opened the door to my family's home.

"Chi-chi!" My wonderful daughter came up to me.

"Oh! Loid-san you're home!" Yor smiled and took my coat to hang it up.

"Loid-san, isn't it supposed to be your break?" She asked me curiously. "It was supposed to be, but they asked for one more thing" I sighed. "ok then, you should rets first Loid-san then let's eat dinner" She said kindly. I thanked her for her kindness and worry and went to my room.

On my way I passed Anya's door. I saw she was scribbling something on a piece of paper. I slowly went inside and put a hand on her back.

"Anya-san?" I spoke to her while I came up from behind. "What are you doing?" I asked.

She flinched, but replied with "Hello Chi-chi I was making my wish list for santa!" She smiled. "Why are you making one?" I added. "Oh well professor said to make a letter and give it to you parents then they will send it to santa and you will have a present on Christmas!" She exclaimed.

...

-Third Person POV

"Chi-chi! Here's my letter for Santa!" The pink haired girl said. "Thank you Anya-san" Loid replied. Anya got her bag for school then left to go with Yor.

After they left Loid slowly opened the letter Anya gave. It wrote..

'Dear Santa,

This Christmas is the first one I'll have with papa, mama, and Bond. I want to make this year very special for all of us. I don't really know what papa, mama, or Bond want but all I wish for is that everyone spends a happy Christmas!

-Anya :)'

Loid's heart melted at the letter.

How could he make this come true?

A few hours later....

-Yor POV

'Yes! Today wa smy last day! Finally it's my break' I sighed happily. I've been working so hard lately since I've been getting so many missions im so glad its finally over.

I unlocked the door to my family's home and shouted "Loid-san! Anya-san! Im home!" Bond ran up to me and I crouches to pet him on the head.

"Hello to you too Bond" I smiled at the white ball of fluff.

"Welcome back Yor-san" Loid smiled softly and took my bag to hang it up. "Is Anya-san home yet?" I asked Loid curiously. "No, not yet" He said. "I'll start dinner, Do you want any tea Yor-san?" He asked. "Sure" I replied. I looked at the calendar, '22nd'. My god it's almost Christmas! And I dont know what to get Loid and Anya! And Yuri!

Loid probably noticed my worry and asked me "Is anything wrong Yor-san? You suddenly seem panicked?" Aww, he's so sweet. "Oh, it's nothing Loid-san" I reassured him. "I know it's something Yor-san, and I know that 'something' bothers you" He spoke. I took a while but said "Well... It's almost Christmas and I don't know what to get Anya and Yuri" He served me my tea and replied "Don't worry Yor, I'll help you, even Im not sure what to do this Christmas, Do you want me to accompany you tomorrow at the mall? I was planning on going aswell." I looked at him. He said my name without the honorific. He was the most caring man I've ever been with. Well.. Am I even with him?