Revenge (Requested)

Requested by TorshaSamy <3

⚠️Anya is now 18 cause it goes with my plan⚠️

Also pretend they are wearing a mask so they don't know each other's identity.
_______________________________
Anya POV

Y'know the feeling that everyone in your life hate you and everyone has betrayed you? Usually a normal person would prove them wrong, but that's what a hero would do. What would a villain do? Seek revenge.

Ever since my mother left us. Then following my father who just used me for the sake of world peace. I was just 13 at the the time! But even at a young age I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

Now 5 years later I've decided the perfect game to play.
_______________________________

Later that day.....

Loid POV

"Twilight we've got a new mission for you. It's the most important one yet." Handler told me through the phone.

Codename: Starlight

Real name: (Unknown)

Partner: (Unknown)

Side: East

Age: 18

Starlight is known to be the best agent in the East. Many facts about her is unknown. But one things for sure she's wanting revenge. We don't know exactly who but we know it's someone from out agency. Good luck Twilight.

Yor's POV

"Thorn princess we've got an important one for you. She's a spy and an assassin in one. She's from the east. She has a partner, it's unknown who but one things for sure both are seeking for revenge." Shop keeper said on the phone. "Thank you" I replied.

(Really random. But my favorite song just started playing 😍)

Third person POV

"It the threat sent yet?" Anya asked. "Yes ma'am, but why are you going for Twilight and Thorn princess?" Asked an agent. "No reason" Anya replied. "Oh! And please call Yuri!" Anya reminded. "Okay miss" Agent black said then left. "Hm.... Wonder how they'll deal with this one..." Anya looked out the window then her dog barked. "Don't worry bond we'll see them soon." Anya smiled at her dog.

"Yuri, Miss star searching for you" Agent black told him. "Ok then" Yuri said then made his was to Anya's room. "Miss Star are you a u're about this? Why Thorn princess she's never done anything to us?" Yuri asked. "Not to you... But to me." Anya looked back at her uncle.

Let's say before all of this Anya mad ever way and partnered with the East. With her secret power she killed the boss of and took the spot for herself. She needed backup so she called her Uncle and told him that Twilight was Loid. He'd be surprised if he knew he was taking orders from his own niece.

"Then how can I get back at Loid?" Anya said. "Hmp, you won't mind taking matters into your own hands right?" Anya chuckled. Yuri smirked and took a gun for himself and left.
_______________________________

"Damn, they have guards, police, agents and assassins in this place?" Twilight said. "Shit how am I getting in?" A voice from behind said. "Hmp, whoa revenge you?" Twilight asked and pointed a gun. "Thorn princess top assassin of the West! And you?" Thorn princess asked. "Good, I'm twilight top spy of the West." Twilight sighed. "Then I guess we can team up how are we getting in?" Thorn princess asks.

They distracted the guards and twilight was able to act like a police. It took them a while to de-cod ether locks and sneak through the base unnoticed me without being lost or separated. But soon they did make it.
_______________________________

"Ah!" Starlight gasped when she saw twilight and Thorn princess in he room. "Any last words?" Twilight asked. "Now." Anya smirked and then Yuri appeared from behind the door and captured Twilight. "Let's just say... I can prepared. Anya pulled out a knife. And let's say... Twilight was dealt with as well.

Lest just hope they went to heaven.

_______________________________

The next day....

"Maam I will need to leave for a few days my sister died in an accident an no one has found her body." Yuri said. "Ok then I'll allow it" Anya said. Then Yuri left the room. Then her phone started ringing. 'Miss Forger both your parents have gone missing most reports say that if they go a day+ without finding them they are considered dead. I'm so sorry'  The detective said thru the phone. All Anya did was hang up and smirk. Her phone rang again. It was her partner. Damian. 'I heard you've succeed on the mission' Damian said and Anya hummed in reply. "What about you and your father?" Anya asked. 'Oh! He'll come over tomorrow, I thought maybe while he was sleeping..' Damian chuckled. "Ok then bye!" Anya hung up.
_______________________________

A few hours later Anya got a call from Yuri.

"Anya both your parents have been missing so come here at ######## and can you help up search for them?" Yuri said. "Oh! Such a tragedy of course!" Anya said then hung up.

What are the chances they would look for their bodies in the East?
_______________________________

A few days later....

"Many kills have been happening here ever since the Forgers went missing, Mr. Demon Desmond was brutally murdered in his sleep as well, Fiona Frost, Yuri Briar and Sylvia Sherwood and many others have gone missing or have been reported dead as well." The news reporter said. "Hmp, looks like we've done a good job huh?" Damian smirked. "Yup." Anya said.
_______________________________

10 years later.....

"Mama, papa what did you two do as your work?" Baby Liam and Caleb asked. "Oh! We were working for the government honey...." Anya said worried. "Oh... Ok! Also we found this weird pointy this in your guys room also this gray thing that's shaped like an L with small gray stuff..." Caleb said. "Oh... Those are for when you grow up honey." Anya smiled. "Oh, ok then!"

And 20 years later. They understood the assignment.
_______________________________

Wow 3rd of the day? Proud of myself. Anyways I checked the reads on this. And damn y'all be giving these one shots support! Thank you all so much! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. See ya <3

Word count: 1032

-Ava