Swimming (Camilla's birthday)

Takes place the next day after the things that happened in my "Sneak out" One-shot

Anya is experiencing eclipsing where she looses her power every new moon.

Also they may act out of character.
_______________________________
Third person POV

"Ohayō Yoru-san!" Yor's co-workers greated her. "Ohayō girls!" Yor smiled. "Looks like it gonna be a busy day today, many people are already here and we just opened 20 minutes ago" Sharon said. "We're glad your early Yor, let's start work" Millie clapped her hands, she was always energetic at work. "Ok then" Yor smiled.
_______________________________

Camilla was talking about her and her boyfriends "Spicy" deeds. "Wow Camilla, your lucky" Millie joked. "Sharon?" Millie asked getting her co-workers attention. "I'm married of course I've done it." Sharon said putting down the tray she was holding. "When was the last time you've did it?" Camilla asked. "Privacy, I'll prefer keeping quiet." Sharon said. "Sadly me and my boyfriend haven't done it but I'm excited though" Millie giggled. "What about you Yor?" Millie asked, while Camilla giggled, knowing she's a virgin. Or was she? "What is it?" Yor asked. "Have you and Loid done it?" Millie asked making Yor blush. "Are you kidding? No hate, but she's obviously a virgin" Camilla giggled. "Y-yes, I'm a virgin" Yor tried to hide her blush, and failed. "I don't think so, she's acting strange" Sharon said. "What! No!" Yor flinched up. "What ever you say~" Millie giggled.

"Oh isn't your birthday coming soon Camilla-san?" Millie asked. "Yes, I'm hosting a beach party, are you guys coming?" Camilla smirked. "Mph, why not? Can my family come? " Sharon asked. "Of course" Camilla smiled. "I'm coming with my boyfriend!" Millie smiled. "Yor?" Camilla asked. "Sure I'll come, Loid isn't busy and Anya is on summer break" Yor smiled. "Great! Also I heard Anya got a dog! Who is gonna take care of him?" Millie asked. "Loid-san's best friend" Yor smiled. "Oh! Can we go shopping later for bathing suits!" Millie said and all the girls agreed except Sharon.
_______________________________

"Loid-san Anya-san, do you want to come to Camilla's beach party with me?" Yor asked her family. "Sure, I don't have work to do" Loid smiled. "Great! Me and the e girls are going shopping tomorrow for presents" Yor smiled. "Great" Loid said taking her purse and hanging it on the hook. "I'm looking forward to seeing you in a bathing suit, darling" Loid whispered in Yor's ear making her blush.

Uhm. Chile. Anyways so-
_____________________________

"Eck! I love shopping!" Millie said looking at a looking for the clothing. "Wow the dresses are so pretty!" Yor said.

'Hmp, how is Yor gonna afford these dresses'

'I really could just use my Thorn princess dress...'

'My boyfriend loves to see me in this style'
_______________________________

Yor's Dress and Bikini
(She was forced my Millie's begging for her to get the dress and bikini but she needs too cover up the "marks" so she got a cover)

Yor's Dress and Bikini(She was forced my Millie's begging for her to get the dress and bikini but she needs too cover up the "marks" so she got a cover)