Glimpse of the future (Damian x Anya)

Third person POV
"Good doggie" Anya told here dog. "Let's go to haha and chichi now!" Anya said throwing the fetch yo away to their direction. "Haha? What is Sissy doing?" Anya randomly asks her parents. "Oh she's just doing a project at home" Yor said. Not knowing their daughter was watching and entering different timelines in her burrow.
_______________________________

"Maybe it was good that the dinosaurs went extinct..." Y/n said. "Hm.. What's this timeline?"
_______________________________

"Alia! Ari!" Future Damian and Anya said. "What is happening?" Caleb said coming out of his room. "Their fighting at what the baby's name should be." Like said not looking away from his phone. Caleb left the room and opened a burrow (Just like his aunty •;) And looked in the future.

"Congratulations on your two baby girls" The nurse said.

"Ah! Their twins!" Caleb said jumping out of the portal.

"What are your name ideas mum and dad?" Liam asked. "Hm? Oh Alia and Ari" Damian said. "Why don't you name them both Ari and Alia"

(Damian and Anya.exe has stopped working)

"WAIT EXCUSE ME?" Liam screamed. "I can't even handle you for goodness sake!" Liam sighed and the other three laughed.

"Excuse me?" Future Y/n jumped out of a portal. "Why do you appear everywhere?" Anya asked. "Cause I can first of all. Second of all twins!" Y/n jumped happily.

"I'm out" Liam said.

"Bye mf" Caleb replied.

(Sibling goals 😔✊)
_______________________________

First of all I was bored. Anyway thx for all the support hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter bye <3

Word count: 279

-Ava