Period (Loid x Yor)

If you dont like openly taking about periods, then this chapter is not for you hun. Also idk why im writing this when i have like 1 day left of my period but it is what it is.

+Still cant get over the fact that my boom boom man is dead, i hate you shiggy.

Also VERY important note this chapter is posted on 21st of August 2022. And here in the Philippines where i live i start school on August 22nd so i am currently pre-writing some one-shots and i hope you guys enjoy!
_______________________________

Third person POV

It was 8am in the Forgers household. Anya had no school, no home work, and bo exercises due, so the father and daughter were just eating breakfast. "Chichi, why is haha still sleeping?" Anya asked him. "I actually am not sure im gonna wake her up, stay there" Loid said then got out of his seat. Usually Yor would get up about 30-45 minutes after him, and it was surprising that Anya was up before her.

"Yor-san?" Loid opened her door slightly opening her room. Surprisingly she was awake in a cradle position, hmp strange? "Yor-san are you ok? I was just wondering why you weren't up yet, are you ok?" Loid asked.

'Im pretty sure she isn't sick, last night she was normal. She helped with the house, had a phone call with her brother, and played with Anya, what's wrong?'

"Hmm..." Yor hummed. "Im not feeling well Loid-san" Yor said. "Hmp? Why were you in that position earlier does your stomach hurt?" Loid asked. "N-no! Im fine!" Yor says slightly embarrassed. Loid thought for a while staring at her flushed face, As twilight he has went undercover and had relationships with Plenty of women he finally understood. "Oh! Sorry if i made you uncomfortable Yor-san, dont be shy to tell me ok? My past wife was the same, she always felt embarrassed when she was Menstruating" Loid smiled.

"Chichi and haha are flirting!" Anya flashed her grin making the couple flinch and separate.

"No were not!" They both said in unison.

"Haha are you ok?" Anya asked. "Yes, im ok dont worry, now lets eat" Yor smiled at her daughter.
_______________________________

10:00 pm.

Loid was cleaning the hallways when he heard groans from Yor's room. He opened the door to make sure she was ok, but she looked like she was is pain? "Yor-san? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Loid dropped what he was doing and rushed to her. "I-in o-k, j-just...." Yor stuttered. "Hmm?" Loid hummed in confusion. "C-cramps...." Yor looked away blushing. 'Aww, that's cute. She's embarrassed..'  Loid thought, staring at her. "It's ok, do you want me to stay?" Loid asked. After all it was for the mission. Right? "C-can.. w-we cu-ddle..?" Yor asked still looking away. Loid put a finger on her chin and looked at her. A cute little blushing mess. "Of course." He smiled and gladly opened hid arms into a cuddle. "Goodnight Loid-san" Yor whispered into his chest. "Goodnight Yor." He smiled and closed his eyes. Letting the darkness take him while enjoying the moment.
_______________________________

Fun fact: i actually dont get period cramps so yeah. Idk what to say i basically added everything in the beginning.

Word count: 568

-Ava