A New Friend (Spy x Family x ???)

'Thoughts'

'If Anya is reading their thoughts'

"Whimper"

Also in this chapter they know Anya is a telepath.
_______________________________
Third person POV

"Bye Anya-san see you tomorrow!" Becky said goodbye to her friend. "Bye-bye!" Anya smiled. 'When is the bus coming....'  Anya thought.

She sat down in a bench and started waiting. They got out of class 10 minutes early she doesn't mind admiring the view of the beautiful sky for a while. The weather was wonderful, birds were chirping, you'd think it wasn't real.

"D-D-Dadzawa?

Mr. Deku?

W-where are you.... W-here am I?" Anya heard a whimper.

I dare you to guess the anime character. Jk it's to obvious.

Anya looked around and saw a girl. She looked like she was as old as everyone here so people just ignored her except for Anya. She read her thoughts and was concerned. And... Why did she have a horn? 'D-D-Dadzawa? W-here are you?' Anya approached the girl and said hello. "Hello there! Why are you crying?" Anya asked the girl. She had long light blue hair, a horn on the right of her head, Wearing a red and white dress with a flower charm on her fling bag. "O-oh I can't find my dad, have you seen him? He has black hair weird glasses thing? Black outfit and his quirk is erasing other quirks?" The little girl said. 'Huh? What's a quirk?' Anya thought. "Hmm, sadly no, Don't cry! Wanna be friends? What's your name? I'm Anya Forger! " Anya smiled. "Oh, I'm Eri! Nice to meet you!" The girl said. "Oh! Eri the bus is here! Come with me, I'll show you too my parents!" Anya said and took her hand.

This Eri and Anya rn.

_______________________________

"Chichi! Haha! I'm home! I have a friend! Her name is Eri!" Anya smiled. "Oh! Hello Eri! I'm glad you a nd Anya are friends! What brings her here?" Yor asks. "She said she lost her father so she's trying to find him, so I thought we can help!" Anya smiled. "Oh! What's your parents name honey?" Yor asked. "Aizawa Shota! He's a pro hero! And teacher at U.A high! Class 1-A specifically, and his quirk is Erasing other quirks!"

Welp.... After explaining what a quirk is and figuring out that Eri is from a completely different anime.

"Maybe we should go outside and try to find them!" Loid said. "Yup! Great idea!" Yor said. They decided to go to the park and wait for Eri's dad there.
_______________________________
"Eri-chan! There you are! You got me and the entire class worried sick!" A green haired boy said. "Oh! Mr. Deku! Look! I made a friend, he rname is Anya and these are her parents!" Eri smiled. "Hello there, you must be A friend of Eri's father, I assume?" Yor asked. "Oh, uhm, im actually his student.." Midoriya smiled awkwardly while holding Eri. "Can me and Anya play for a bit?" Eri asked. "Sure I'll call the call and tell them that-" He got Inturupted by his phone ringing. "Oh sorry" He picked it up. "Hey Kaccha-"

"DEKU WHERE THE FCK IS ERI SIR AIZAWA IS ACTUALLY GONNA FCKING KILL ME, KIRISHIMA, AND DENKI IF SHE'S NOT WITH YOU" Bakugo screamed over the phone. "My eardrums!, also yes I found her" Deku said. "OK WHERE?!" "At the park" Izuku said. "DEKU WE DON'T FCKING LIVE IN THIS WORLD WHERE THE FCK IS THE- oh wait there you are." Bakugo hung up. "Oh, Denki, Kiri, your here too! This is Anya, Eri's friend and this is her parents. "Hello!" Both said. "I'm sorry miss but I think you should leave before a specific someone gets here..." "Hey guys! Finally found ya"

"Shit."

"Not today satan" Sero taped up Mineta. "Thank you." Everyone except The Forgers and Eri said. "I'll text the GC and say we found her" Midoriya took out his phone.

Problem child: We found Eri at the park

Problem child: I'll send the location

Icy hot: Thanks Midoriya.

No gravity: Me and Momo are almost there!
_______________________________

"Wait! So this world doesn't have power? Or quirks?" Kirishima asked. "Well, some people do but it's a secret, like out daughter. Anya! She can read minds." Loid said. "I Am Here!" All might appeared with Aizawa. "Dadzawa!!!!" Eri smiled jumping into her father's arms. "Cute." Bakugo whispered. "Didn't know taste as in your vocabulary." Shoot appeared. "AH! Warn me before you appear out of fcking no- where half n half." Bakugo said angry.
_______________________________

While the girls are playing...

Aizawa: So your saying, your a better father than me?

Loid: Well no ones pointing fingers here, but if they were I would be the best.

Aizawa: Oh really? You have you danger for a week then she gets kidnapped!

Loid: My job comes with a  lot of dangers so does yours "Mr. Pro hero"

Aizawa: Do you even know your dangers favorite food?

Loid: Peanuts. She loves peanuts. And she looks wonderful when she's eating them!

Aizawa: Really? Then you should see how cute Eri looks when she eats an apple!

If you get that. Your a fcking hero. You are my people.
_______________________________

"How are we gonna get back?..." Deku said. "You guys can stay at a hotel of the night, and a few can stay at our house!" Yor smiled. "Ugh, can't we just get back fcking home already?" Bakugo sighed. "Bakugo there are two little girls here, you cannot swear!" Iida said. "Ok.... We need to brainstorn..." Deku said. "Ah! I have an idea!" Uraraka squealed. "Well, since Momo-san's quirk is creation.... Can you create a portal?.." Uraraka asked. "Hmmm.... I can! But... It'll take a while...." Momo sighed. "Maybe you guys need to rest, what about going to bed first then continuing tomorrow?" Yor suggested.
_______________________________

The next day...

"Momo-san are you ok? *Kero*" Tsuyu asked. "She did it!" Uraraka jumped. "Yey!" "Finally!" "Let's go!" They were thrilled. But... Only one person wasn't happy. Eri. Deku saw her and felt worried. "Hey Eri-Chan, are you ok?" He asked. "No, i want to stay with Anya-san..." Eri frowned. "Its ok Eri-Chan, there's always a next time? Right?" Anya asked Deku. "Yup! Of course!" Deku smiled but he knew the chances of them meeting again is very slim. "Now, Now, class hop in" Aizawa said. "Ok dadzawa!" Eri smiled.
_______________________________

A week later.

"Dadzawa look what i drew!" Eri showed her father a drawing.
(I tried to make it look as childish as possible)

"Its me, you, Anya-san, and Mr. Forger!" Eri smiled.

"Aww look at that!" Deku smiled. "I dont think we're supposed to be spying on them" Shoto said.

✨tHe eNd✨
______________________________

I had no productivity and i want dto do a crossover. Also im sick and on my period 🤬 also sorry for not posting 😅

Word count: 1158

-Ava