Cafe (Yuri x Fiona)

Ok I ship Yuri and Fiona I know they are on opposite teams but idgaf about that so yeah.

Loid. And. Yor. Are. Actually. Together.

Also they will act VERYYYYYYYYY out of character
_______________________________
Third person POV

Yuri decided to stay at the Forgers place for a while and wanted to spend time with Yor and Anya. Loid? Fuck no. Loid and Yor were being suspicious so they went on a date. It was requested by Yor. And since Anya was at a friends house, Yuri could spy on they from a bit. Right?

"Ok bye Yuri!" Yor said then left.

Earlier Yuri put a tracker in Yor's jacket to follow them later. He checked the tracker and found out were they were going. To Yor's Favorite Cafe! He decided to get dressed and walk towards the restaurant, until he heard a bark. "Uhh, I forgot about you..." Yuri didn't want to hurt the dog, he just feed him then he hit the sack right away. Yuri put his jacket on arm through arm then opened the door and left.
_______________________________

When Yuri arrived he sat down and ordered something simple. A sandwich and Coffee. The restaurant was decent, there were about 5-10 people in the Cafe. It was small so no surprise. It was almost sunset the the Cafe was filled to the brim. At this point Yuri was just staring at the brick walls. He couldn't even see Loid and Yor.

Suddenly someone caught his eye. It was a beautiful woman. She had purple eyes and light lavender hair. There were no seats available and she asked to sit with him. "Hello, may I sit here?" She asked him pointing to the seat. "Yes, it's fine" Yuri nodded focusing his eye on the crowd. The two chatted for a while cause it would be awkward if they just sat their. But then Yuri noticed something. She was looking at Loud and Yor too. "Pardon me Fiona, but why are you looking at them?" The man asks. "Oh he's my coworker I didn't know he was here! That's why I'm looking" She said and scratched the back of her head awkwardly. "You?" Fiona asks. "Oh! She's my sister, Yor Forger. They went out. I assumed at a party together so I went out to chill, surprised to see them here." Yuri smiled awkwardly. "Oh such a coincidence!" Fiona smiled. A while passes and it was getting dark. The two they ere spying on left and the two didn't notice.

"Wow, Fiona I'll go now, they are probably looking for me, how about you?" Yuri asks. "Oh! I'll just walk home don't worry" She smiled softly. "May I walk you home?" Yuri asked as the gentleman himself. "I don't mind" Fiona giggled and took his hand. They kept chatting and soon, they were half way to Fiona's home they met 3 people on there way there since their houses were close. It was Yor, Loid, and Anya. They just picked dup Anya form Becky's. "Oh hello Yuri, seems like you've met Fiona!" Loid smiled with his daughter on his shoulders. "Hi uncle and Aunty!" (Let's pretend Fiona is close is Loid a lot like Frankie) The two smiled and made their way to Fiona's house. And right after Yuri went home as well.

What can I say? Opposites attract.

And I'mma just put this here.

_______________________________

Sorry I haven't posted for a week! We've gone out a lot, and I've had enough time, and I got sick and blah blah blah. But I'm better now. And I can start writing again. That's again for the support! Love each and every one of you all! <3

Word count: 620

-Ava