Mom's old work gear (⚠️Self harm⚠️)

This is after operation strict Anya got adopted by an abusive family and see is now a teen (15 in this)
_______________________________
Third person POV

"I-im sorry" Anya cried. "Don't just cry there and be useless, be useful for once. Anya ran to her room crying. She fell on the floor and just collapsed there until she heard her dog bark. "Bond... It's ok..." Anya said. "I miss my friends and family..." Anya cried.

She had a box of old things from when she was little. She found a few things like her old stuffed animals Yor and Loid gave her and the crown from when they enter to the castle. One caught her attention. Yor's knife. She knew it was a horrible idea. But there was no hope. She lost she real family, friends, and the meaning of her life. She hate this. Might as well end it. Right.

She slowly grabbed it and at first just tested if it was still sharp. She dug it into her wrist ignoring the pain. She still wasn't happy. She sliced her other wrist as well and the last this she saw before collapsing due to blood loss was the picture.

The next day her body was found thanks to Bond the police found where her new "Dad" hurried her.

Sadly Yor and Loid got the news. How? Well the police dug through Anya's memories box and saw a picture of the family.

_______________________________

Inspired by 911 Ellise (kinda)
That was the sound of choice.

Time check: 3:04

Word count: 213

-Ava