The Mission (Swimming part. 2)

So i was actually planing on finishing a completely different one-shot then i got a wonderful reminder from Todoroki2874 so thank you for reminding me, now let's go!
_______________________________

Fiona POV

I Nightfall has been given a mission.

One that i would say even i enjoy.

Killing Thorn Princess.

Also known as my competitor, Yor Briar.

A week before.....

I just came home from my mission and on the way i saw thorn princess. Our enemy. I decided to follow her trying to find out more information about the agency.

"Great job Thorn princess a successful mission once again. Your free to go thank you." Shopkeeper said. "Thank you sir." She smiled then left. Not being able to see her face my goal was to find out were she lives, she took a path too familiar to forget and when she stopped. I was shocked. 128 Park Venue. The home to Twilight's fake family.

End of flashback....

Now i have been given the mission to kill her. Not telling the W.I.S.E, Twilight, or Frankie about her identity i waited for her to come to her next mission. "Nightfall, the address of her new mission is at ### #### ######" I got a text. Quickly i hid by the place and waited for her and her victim to arrive.

After Yor's staby duty....

"Ah!" She flinched when I came behind her. "Hello Thorn Princess. Such pretty girl~ Sad for you to go" I said.

BANG! (Bakugo dat you?)

Her pale corpse fell to the ground. Blood stains on the sides of the ally way, mission accomplished. Wait. Shit. How am i gonna clean this up?

"Who was that!" I heard a voice nearby i hid by the sidelines and watched the police form the park come around and people gather around the dead body. "T-thorn princess! T-the skilled assassin! D-dead?" One of the policeman said confused. I left when they got distracted, got changed and threw my dirtied up clothes in the washer. I felt a relief and happiness she was gone.
_______________________________

"T-thorn princess! T-the skilled assassin! D-dead?" I almost dropped to my knees when Franky said that. Who would do this? I m-mean she is an assassin. But.. Only to our enemies. W-what? People started to crowd around us i started looking around and i saw a figure move by the sidelines.

An enemy i assume.

Loid 🤝 I hate Fiona fandom

"Every evacuate! The killer could still be around" Frankie said then when the people left he turned to me. "Twilight? Are you ok? You aren't acting..... Twilight?" Frankie sort of chuckled. "I-im fine..."
_______________________________

"W-will haha be ok?"

Anya. My sweet peanut. I love you. I will give you unlimited peanuts and kill fiona and become a heart surgeon to revive your mother i promise she will come back and i promise she loves you and your father truly in heaven and earth, i promise you and your father can do this and i promise he wont pick fiona as a mother, she is the fcking worst and everyone can agree with that, even the devil wouldn't want her i promise. I will give you the best love and care. I will give you unlimited peanuts and do your homework please dont cry if you cry the whole fandom and earth would cry and whole spy x family fandom would Disappear please dont cry 🥺

"She'll be ok. I promise."

Then the doctor came in.

"Im sorry for your loss."

The End.
_______________________________

😁 anyway-

Word count: 600

-Ava